No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL network is my one blister on the league ... you have to subscribe to get the Thurs games ... stupid. Cable is rediculously priced already.
    Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

• But that channel is a must anyway-lol
      I have NFL,MLB, and NHL networks, I'd hang myself without them.

The biggest travesty is the 6, yes, 6 preseason games that the NFL forces the season ticket holder to buy in their package tickets.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• and away we go!!! in the words of Ralph Kramden-
        "How sweet it is"

Comment

• Wow!!! 20 minutes to go. Two goals down are Los Wingos des reddos to the Penguins, who are earning every bit of it so far...................................

Comment

• The Cup goes to Pittsburgh.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Congrats to all of the Penguins fans.

The only thing I enjoy is seeing Hossa take it hard. I feel for the rest of the Wings because I think they are the best team. They aren't the Champs though. Talbot KILLED them.
              Fleury may even get the Conn...? He was the only one who 'put out' in EVERY series...
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Congrats Penns...

Comment

• Congratulations Pittsburgh. They flat out beat the Wings. They got the job done and the Wings didnt. They had plenty of opportunities to convert but didnt....

Fuck, at least the Tigers won!
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Wow, great game, great series!!! What the hell am I supposed to do now until September??? Maybe I'll actually start playing guitar again

My biggest post-game disappointment is all the boos from the Detroit fans at the Joe...pretty classless IMO. Last year, the Pens fans stayed and cheered for the Wings...its sad they couldn'y return the gesture.

I'll call it a good year for the 'burgh...Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, and voted "America's Most Livable City". I'm fairly sure that will be it as there is no hope for the Pirates, especially after the horrible McLouth trade.

Comment

• that last face off was a heart stopper. The Penguins played a great game.

Co Captains Rupe and Razor, come get the Stanley cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations guys. Down 0-2 to the Caps and Wings is one hell of a way to come back and win. I didn't think they'd pull either series out, awesome job.

Comment

• Detroit controlled the third but couldn't pull it off due to the stingy defense and a few key saves by Fleury. Congrats Pittsburg!

Comment

• typical of the "fans" in detroit. classless.

I wouldve skated the cup yelling "lets go red wings".
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• I'm just glad to see the Pens win the Cup against a quality team like the Wings. Makes it all the sweeter. I'm sure Hossa won't sleep well tonight, and I'm enjoying the poetic justice of that deal. I don't hold it against him for going to the Wings, but I am enjoying the karma of it.

Rupe, share the Cup dammit!

Comment

• You're gonna have to wait Razely, I think Rupe is soaking in a hot satisfying bath in it. He might not get out of it until September when football starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                You're gonna have to wait Razely, I think Rupe is soaking in a hot satisfying bath in it. He might not get out of it until September when football starts.
                                LMAO...

Rupe may have to change his username to "Bubbles"

Comment

Working...
                                X