No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fukkin' A, the Canucks are in first by a point. Luongo outduels Backstrom.
    poor backstrom, no support. He's a good goalie.
    Florida won't go away. Hawks are of no help against the canadiens.
    The East is getting as hairy as the west now.
    If the Ducks win they are in the 8th spot, up 3-1 in Edmonton.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Interesting...discuss amongst yourselves :

Comment

Alan's head is so far up his ass I don't know where to start. the Caps are 7th because their remaining games are not all against playoff teams?-lol
        What a jackass.

Comment

very few who write on hockey know very little about the game. They just are sports writers who get hockey assignments for the most part.

Playoff predictions are funnier than Power Rankings. The only thing you can really predict about the playoffs is 16 that teams make em, and only one team can win 16 times Anything can happen and thats what makes them so special imho...nerve wrecking but special Anything can happen...
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

best sport to watch ever

Comment

and there's not much that is as satisfying to me than wailing a slapshot high over the goailie and hitting the glass-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                very few who write on hockey know very little about the game. They just are sports writers who get hockey assignments for the most part.

Playoff predictions are funnier than Power Rankings. The only thing you can really predict about the playoffs is 16 that teams make em, and only one team can win 16 times Anything can happen and thats what makes them so special imho...nerve wrecking but special Anything can happen...
                Agreed!

You guys want real hockey news, go to TSN's Hockey section (http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/), The Hockey News (http://www.thehockeynews.com/), the official NHL site (http://www.nhl.com), or your team's site.

SI's hockey coverage leaves a lot to be desired.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

NHL.com's the best. I still can't understand why there's no coverage
                  on ESPN like there used to be. hockey takes a a lot of abuse from the
                  NBA people, I think they're a joke. I'm perplexed as to why everyone in the world
                  is not an over the top hockey fan????????

Comment

two of my biggest headaches-Crosby and Mike Tramp-lol

Comment

• 1st in the NW!!!!
                      Not bad for being 13 points back a couple weeks ago, and jumping from 5th to 3rd in the conference with one shot 'aint too shabby either, now let the ping pong match for the division title begin.
                      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

• Roberto es leado you-o to the lando promiso

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          I'm perplexed as to why everyone in the world
                          half of the world would go "hey, what is ice?"
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

NHL.com's the best. I still can't understand why there's no coverage
                            on ESPN like there used to be. hockey takes a a lot of abuse from the
                            NBA people, I think they're a joke. I'm perplexed as to why everyone in the world
                            ESPN has a couple of NHL writers on their staff. EJ Hradek is one. He knows his stuff. I watch/listen to him on NHL Live when I get a chance. But since VS outbid ESPN on the NHL coverage, ESPN doesn't really care much about hockey anymore.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

• outbid or not, ESPN is 'The total sports network" according to them.
                              There's more nascar on there than hockey. Sickening i tell you.
                              I like the job E.J. does, but I think Lagreca is more listenable.

Comment

outbid or not, ESPN is 'The total sports network" according to them.
                                There's more nascar on there than hockey. Sickening i tell you.
                                I like the job E.J. does, but I think Lagreca is more listenable.
                                Well, LaGreca is a radio guy. Hradek is a writer. So, the difference is easy to tell. But the guy I like the most when he's on NHL Live... Clement. Now THAT guy knows puck!
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X