'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
    ESPN has a couple of NHL writers on their staff. EJ Hradek is one. He knows his stuff. I watch/listen to him on NHL Live when I get a chance. But since VS outbid ESPN on the NHL coverage, ESPN doesn't really care much about hockey anymore.
    Where did the game orginate? Canada so I use I like http://tsn.ca/nhl/ and the yahoo nhl blog for funny stuff http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy

I just like the ice chip section of tsn.ca so I know whos hurt or not Other than that its just stats. The other one use is http://www.nhlnumbers.com/ so I can see how much cap space my team has and what other players are getting paid and how long their contracts are for etc...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Wow, did the Devils look flat while getting stomped by the Pens last night. What the hell happened to this team? Brodeur didn't stand a chance.

I wasn't so sure at the trade deadline, but the additions of Kunitz and Guerin have seriously boosted the Pens play...both of them have been playing like the playoffs already started.

Comment

• Guerin is what they needed, someone to take over Hossa's role.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          Where did the game orginate? Canada so I use I like http://tsn.ca/nhl/ and the yahoo nhl blog for funny stuff http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy

I just like the ice chip section of tsn.ca so I know whos hurt or not Other than that its just stats. The other one use is http://www.nhlnumbers.com/ so I can see how much cap space my team has and what other players are getting paid and how long their contracts are for etc...

The TSN boys know the game inside out and nobody calls a game better than the Hockey Night In Canada guys.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• I prefer Sportsnet's hockey coverage to TSN's. The are a little less Toronto centric than TSN. The best part on TSN's page is "The Wire" which you break down into which division you are interested. It will then list any newspaper headlines with stories written about the teams so often you will be able to read article written from the visitor's perspective.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• I watch all 3 sports stations for hockey info, TSN, Sportsnet and The Score. The only thing that pisses me off is the fact that due to NHL CI's monopoly on hockey I can't watch a Canucks game unless it's broadcast on TSN or CBC, despite the fact that I subscribe to all 4 Sportsnet channels . I can watch any Leafs, Sens or Habs game I want....but why? I also watch the teams official website alot and listen to the 1040 radio broadcasts of all the 'Nucks games.
              I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

• I've really wanted to post about the Pens, but I'm afraid I'll hex them so I'm trying to keep my mouth shut. Kunitz and Guerin are exactly what Sid needed though. That's really freed up the number two line to come right after. It's about time Staal and the third line have showed up to play too. Let's hope they keep the momentum going. So far they have exceeded my expectations since Therrian was fired. They've played some of the best hockey I've seen them play since I started following them in 95-96.

Did anyone watch the Devils - Rangers game Tuesday night. I never thought the Devils could look so bad two nights in a row. I chalk last nights game up as a fluke, I know the Devils are a better team than that.
                Last edited by Razor; 04-02-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Rangers tossed 20 shots at them in the first alone.
                  The pesky pengies are playing up to potential at the perfect time.
                  The Devils have 6 games to tune back up again. This happened to them last year as well at the end.

Rangers vs. Cam Ward making his 25th start in a row.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I just gotta say... The B-Hawks looked damn good last night. I'm hoping that they finally woke up and smelled the playoffs. I gotta get my playoff beard started.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

• You know, if you've been a Flyers fan for awhile like me, you realize the futility of being pissed after last night because they'll just do it again, so why bother? Not to mention it keeps up the trend of them getting beat by either no name goalies or ones that are over the hill.

Comment

• i cannot for the life of me figure out why I root for the rangers.
                        wretched, absolutely wretched fukkin' team.
                        god-damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Blues pull out a very surprising win in Detroit last night! WOW, get smoked in Chicago and walk into The Joe the next night and crank it up! Sorry Shawn, we needed it more than you did!
                          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

• 4 goals for Backes.

Comment

• The Canes might be the scariest team in the East right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                4 goals for Backes.
                                Fuckin A bro! He was on fire last night, or at the right place at the right time! 4 on the board tho!!! Woohoo! Good for him!
                                Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X