No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings are in a funk right now they've been running on cruise control. They'll wake up in game 1 of round 1
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I think the Sabres are out of it again, so I've been watching swedish hockey ~ here's a goal I couldn't believe!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo2EDhOGNE
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• 7 years is too long to wait for a post-season berth, but damn if it don't feel good! GO HAWKS!!!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

• Rangers will drop out of the 8th spot today after the massacreeee in Boston.
          Shawnny Boy, Babcock was pissed after thursday night, they will right the ship, trust me on this. It's still their conference to lose. If I have a gun to my head, I gotta go with Los Wingos.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• almost forgot, Atlanta hooks up the Gers with a win over Florida.
            We can lose again today, phew.
            and we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
              7 years is too long to wait for a post-season berth, but damn if it don't feel good! GO HAWKS!!!

its nice to see hockey thrive again in original 6 city of Chicago...they have a lot of young talent and upward potential.

Tommy, I'm pulling for the Rangers to make it...playoffs will be cool with 5 of the 6 Original 6 making it to te big dance...too bad the Leafs suck so bad
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Thankyou Shawnny Boy, but i can assure you that you'll only be pulling on your johnson if you're pulling for that team, i'm so pissed off at them, and rightly so.

Comment

• 11 games today. and the Wingos are the game of the week tomorrow vs. the Wild.
                  God forbid we get to see hockey on national T.V.

Comment

• yeah 12:30 ET tmorrow...man. I hate day games
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• With the way things have positioned themselves this year, 2010 might be the year that all of the O6 will be in the playoffs.

Burke is one crafty dude. He'll pull Toronto's head out of their collective asses.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

• Luke Schenn will pull their heads out all by himself.

Comment

• Getting ready to drop the puck for the Pens/Canes matchup...should be a good one!

Comment

• We should start a pool on who in the East is going to pull the biggest choke-job and loose the most spots in the playoff race from where they are now.

Comment

• Hawks WIN!!!

Versteeg with a breakaway in OT scores on Mason.

Chicago 1, Columbus 0
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

• the one day of the whole freakin' year I root for the Penguins and they lose. I fukkin' hate them. it's there 2nd loss in like 5 months-lol they knew i was pulling for them and they tanked on purpose. fukkin' hate them.

Comment

Working...
                                X