No announcement yet.

'08-'09 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rangers has the cup all over town, it fell out of cabs and rolled down city streets,
    supposedly it was returned in horrible shape after they won.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post

As did Malkin:
      I'd look after the one in blue for him.
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Congrats to Ovechkin for capturing the Hart. I thought it would be a close race with Malkin but he won it going away...no contest. Not so sure it should have been that cut and dried, but a good arguement could be made for either one of them.

Last year Malkin got screwed though after carrying the team and contending for the scoring title when Sid was on vacation
        Last edited by Rupe; 06-19-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• I bet Malkin is happier to have the Conn Smythe and the Stanley cup instead of the Hart
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I'll bet you're right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              I bet Malkin is happier to have the Conn Smythe and the Stanley cup instead of the Hart
              Put Ovechkin on Pittsburgh in place of any one player and then he'd have them all.
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                Put Ovechkin on Pittsburgh in place of any one player and then he'd have them all.
                If he were a winger on Crosby's line, his goal totals would be staggering I would bet. So many of Sid's passes end up "surprising" their target...they have yet to find a winger who gels with him. Even Hossa whiffed numerous times in their short time together.

Comment

• They don't have the cap space to land a big gun like gr8 8 with Crosby and Malkin taking a 9 mil hit. The Pens are at $48.6 for next year and have 10-12 UFA/RFA's to sign. If the Cap is flat next year that leaves them about 5-6 million to sign 10-12 players.

Its not easy in the cap world to keep teams together, which is why all the talk of dynasty for the Pens is kinda funny.
                  Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 06-19-2009, 08:23 PM.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                  X