No announcement yet.

Me versus the Mice in my appartment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not proud of this moment but this was our rehearsal space.
    This is not for the week at heart.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Well you guys when I got home Saturday evening I found that my trap had claimed another mouse and I haven't noticed any rodent activity ever since so it seems that I got them all.

Nevertheless, I'll keep the traps set up for a while longer just to make sure.

Comment

We had 2 rats in get in to our place this winter during a serious cold spell. I put the trap out in the kitchen, walked back to the bedroom and heard a snap. I thought it was way too fast and assumed I hadn't set it properly.

When I walked back into the kitchen the rat was trying to kick itself out of the trap. The bar had smashed right through his little rat skull and both his eyeballs were hanging out of the sockets. It was pretty gross actually. It turns out the other one wouldn't go for the trap food, but it did eat the poison we had out. We found it curled up in a ball on one of our couches.

We complained to our landlord about the hole that the rats are accessing the house through and he told us to buy a dog or cat. :ROTF:

We just stuffed the hole (in the floor under the dishwasher) with a bunch of steel wool hoping that will keep the bastards out.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

This is what happens when a mouse decides to setup camp in a lawn mower fly wheel.. this is the result after the lawnmower actually kicked over after the 4th attempt. You would of thought they mother would of hauled ass on the first pull.. she didn't.

This is what happens when the mother takes off with a few pinky's still nursing and they fall off.

2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Fucking hell, a carnivorous tortoise! I knew there would be some out there somewhere. Another creature to fear on my travels, though I'm quietly confident I can outrun one. Unless I have the odd drinkie.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              I don't know how animals feel but I'm not sure it's very painful to drown...
              the survivors usually say it's the best way to go... you can see and feel cool shit and whatnot
              most drowners don't breath in the water... they just hold the breath until they pass out (my brother who was a lifeguard says that too) and then "the cool shit" kicks in... of course you are gonna die eventually when you are in the water and there's no oxygen supply and the organism stops working but you wont feel it as you are tripping in your fantasy land or something...
              it's pretty easy to replicate the experience of drowning... we used to do it in sport camps and whatnot all the time... basically you run for a couple of hundred yards, do sit ups really fast etc. to get you exhausted and out of breath... then you take one big breath, hold it in and close your eyes... then someone or yourself squeeze your throat with both hands and then in some seconds you'll pass out and experience some weird shit... when you wake up (the others usually have to do it, I'm not sure it's safe to leave a guy like that for a long time) you feel like you are born again... it's the best feeling ever... that's something the drowners have experienced but it's a safe way to do it... somewhat. But there's no pain or anything like that involved unless you pass out and fall on a sharp rock.
              And I know guys who had competed who holds the breath longest in the water... some of them have passed out... but there's no pain at all.

You don't have to do this sick stuff. Just join a Brazilian Jiu-jitsu gym. They WILL choke you out .
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

the only choking that's going to happen will be with my hose when I shoot out to garnish the the cream cakes on the upper bodies of Rio beach's tanned birds

you wont be trippin' with a bunch of sweaty muscular dudes.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  you wont be trippin' with a bunch of sweaty muscular dudes.
                  I know someone who nearly dropped his USA Warrior when he read those words, he went all a-tremble.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X