Jenson in pole position!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenson in pole position!

Melbourne GP tomorrow, and the two Brawn cars are on the front row!
    Ferrari are way down - Li'l Wiggy must be pissed-off ....

Hope Button does well tomorrow, about time he had a decent car/setup.
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

well didn't Jenson once say that he would give all his money and stuff away to win a race

now he has the chanche to get more and win the whole season perhaps
      Last edited by Endrik; 03-28-2009, 07:50 AM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

good luck to him
        it's about time
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Who gives a fuck?

I'm more interested in what Max Mosley's up to!
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I used to be a fan of Jenson when he was with BMW. I always wanted him to be succesful till he left.. Now he has the chance, hope gets what he wants out of it
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Who gives a fuck?

I'm more interested in what Max Mosley's up to!
              Good point

www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

About fucking time he got a decent car. They published the fuel loads too, and he's got more fuel than everyone except Rubens in the top 10. It's gonna be a good race I think. I hope the Brawn cars can last the race.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

So it turns out Button has a victory! Congrats to the Brawn GP team and Ross Brawn.. It seems like this season is going to be a lot of fun
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

those back wings look weird and ferrari stinks
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ferrari will get its shit together as the season proceeds imo.
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

I hope not... enough of them... I mean I don't wish that their engines and shit would fail but I hope other teams just crush them... It's a bout time when some newer teams are competing for all the podium places.

Comment

Good point, but I still would like to see Ferrari on top
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

I was always the biggest fan of Ferrari, from right back in the '70s. In the last couple of seasons I have been getting more and more pissed-off with their incessant moaning, and the way that the regulations always seem to bend in their favour.
                            Especially as how Ferrari get that much more money from the FIA, having toadied up to Little Wiggy when other teams were threatening to form a splinter league.
                            Fuck'em, say I - and go Jenson!

Comment

I went to the melb gp last sunday, my first f1 race! Was fucking amazing, but had no idea what went on

I've since caught up, and its very interesting about the diffuser issue. It'll prolly get swept away, but I'd be pissed as hell if my name wasn't rubens/jensen/ross/branson. I thought they might have modified their cars a little to get massive speed in the testing period to attract sponsers, but now know that it's legit....for now.

I also can't help but think the writing was on the wall for honda years ago. The terrible engine reliability hampered all other performance, and I know brawn has the brains to set up the '09 season from not long into '08. Instead of working on the current car, get this years underway, knowing that the weakest link (engine) would soon be a thing of the past.

I like Button and really can't respect Rubens more, I hope everything gets sorted and theres a good 12 cars fighting for victories.

Yeah right, and I wish I didn't pay $65 for a fucking hat at the gp too!

Comment

Working...
                              X