First day since I can remember without Cable TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
    No Mythbusters or Deadliest Catch? Verminators? Dirty Jobs? I only watch the Discovery Channel. There are 4 buttons I used on my remote; the two volumes, TV/AV (For switching to play Xbox) and the power button. No numbers required.
    Me to bro! I do watch a couple of network shows tho... Discovery, NatGeo, FSN, Tru, Military once in a while, and the movie channels. I quit buying DVD's, all the new releases seem to be on after a couple of weeks, so it seems anyway. I wish there was a way to go ala cart with all of it, I'd have 50 channels and that's it.

And Shawn, I bitched and moaned to DirectTV a while back, (don't recall why now) they ended up transferring me to CRD (customer retention department) after I told them we'll just start canceling packages and we have every channel available, plus sports, plus Sunday ticket, we worked out a deal that I got Center Ice and man, that's the bomb! I don't know how or why I never had it before. I lost faith after the strike, but gradually getting back in.
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
    X