Ideas for an auction/give-away needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for an auction/give-away needed

Alright, in case you missed the computer recycling thread and the derail, I need some ideas.

I have 4 posters and handful of Jackson Catalogs from NAMM 05 to give away.

One of the posters is a Dean Dimebag tribute poster signed by Zakk, Vinnie Paul, Kat and a few others. I'll post pics later tonight/tomorrow morning. I'd like to auction this poster off to the highest bidder and donate the money to some charity (ideas for that welcomed as well) the donation would be made on behalf of the JCF collectively.

Anyway, for the rest of the stuff, we'll just give it away, so some ideas for a contest of some sort is what I'm looking for...

Ok, back to cleaning, talk amoungst yourselves... Who know what else I may find. I did find some very cool ESP invitations to the VIP party, but I'm keeping those, a disk Rudy sent me a few yrs back, MOAI disk etc.. I'll post pics of a bunch of shit later.

Doh! Pens 4-3 still on the major! uh oh! Sidney who? (sweet goal tho!)
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

The only two causes that come to mind, would be some form of cancer research (both Chucks and James Murphy come to mind), or something related with ALS. Maybe someone else will chime in.
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

How about suggestions on a contest, format, etc? Not worried about the charity just yet, that should be easy enough.

Comment

These posters are the same one's found here: http://www.deanshop.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=5

The Dime Tribute and the (Michael) Schenker, as stated. I'll get some pics in the morning like I said.

I could use a few ideas for a give-away tho... Come on you slakkers!

Comment

Working...
        X