Just got two Calico's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got two Calico's

Most here know I work in the IT field currently at a education (school) system. One of the Teachers, sent out an e-mail asking anyone interested in some free kitties after spring break. I responded yes.

Brought them home today and they are cute and feisty.
    Got to watch and show the grand daughter (she's 3) how to handle them.
    Other than that, we all here are thrilled with the new additions.

I've never owned/had Calico cats before not sure what to expect.
    Even so, we are very happy to have them.

In time, it be a couple of weeks or so but I will throw up some pic's.
    They are a tad bit shakey/nervous they will relax in a day or so.

Thought I'd share our new additions with the JCF gang.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Nice, enjoy the new family members!
    Wish I had the time and space for a cat again...
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
      Most here know I work in the IT field currently at a education (school) system. One of the Teachers, sent out an e-mail asking anyone interested in some free kitties after spring break. I responded yes.

Brought them home today and they are cute and feisty.
      Got to watch and show the grand daughter (she's 3) how to handle them.
      Other than that, we all here are thrilled with the new additions.

I've never owned/had Calico cats before not sure what to expect.
      Even so, we are very happy to have them.

In time, it be a couple of weeks or so but I will throw up some pic's.
      They are a tad bit shakey/nervous they will relax in a day or so.

Thought I'd share our new additions with the JCF gang.
      We have a calico.. I keep telling my wife that the cat is ugly because there is no symmetry in the colors... almost like she got into the paint or somethingweird like that... even though I don't actually think she's ugly.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Calicos are cool! We lost ours a few months ago. She was a stray that my wife & her mom found in '89, before we met. Her sister had one of those "word-a-day" calendars and "extraneous" was the word the day she showed up, so they called her extraneous or extra kitty for a while, then just started calling her "Girl". The vet said she was between 3 & 6 years old at the time, so that would've made her 22 to 25 when she passed away. We always had at least one male cat in the house as well, and the girl could kick any of their asses up until she was about 18 or so. Here she is with our son John about a year ago, a little raggedy but still a pretty girl.

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics!! Here was my girl, Patches, I had her for 17 1/2 years. I still miss her. Her markings were cool.

This was her about 6 mos before she passed.

Comment

Working...
          X