bears get cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    The Broncos wanted two number one picks from the get go from everyone at the least. this years upcoming draft is not the greatest draft as of late, i like the move by the bears. technically, not in my heart, i wanted this guy bad.
    Seriously the other thing to consider about the first round picks... Jerry Angelo sucks with them he absolutely sucks. The other thing about them is that they clear the money that you have to pay a first rounder and you can use it to pursue a free agent.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Draft "picks" are exactly as described. Speculation with the hope of the player turning out great and not a bust. For the jets, this would have solved their QB problem for 10 years, barring injuries of course. i think they should have gone out of their way and given them the picks and maybe a defensive player. or whatever they wanted-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Same reason the Bears did it, they never have had a QB they have drafted a few in the first round also lets see Ahem cough Rex or cough cough cough Cade McKnown (who was a sure thing in all scouting reports) The Bears did right in paying a proven commodity rather than paying a potential they really didn't overpay not saying this is the celtics situation but how did acquiring Garnett and Ray Allen work for them... better than draft picks I think.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Dallas never had interest in trading for him. Why would they? They have a great QB.

Comment

someone asked a question about it, and the rest of us started cracking wise.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              someone asked a question about it, and the rest of us started cracking wise.
              Yeah, i've gotten pretty good at it since I took that course at CGNU.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
              X