Spooooooky shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooooooky shit

Oh no, I think I might definitely have a haunted anus, look at this!

http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghosthunting/ParanomalSex.php

Hey, sit down Wilksy-baby, it's only a ghost if the person in your anus is dead.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

WTF..I don't believe in ghosts, but if I ever saw one..I'd fuck it!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm not afraid of a ghost in my butt. Nothing, living or dead, would want to be any where near the noxious fumes that waft from my posterior.

Comment

I think my wang is haunted. It keeps spewing ectoplasm all over the place.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I think Zeegs and I should get our schwances exorcised by some young, catholic nun with big tits. Y'know smack 'em with a ruler and shit! They can measure 'em too while they're at it..for shitz and giggles.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

problem there bill is that you might have to beat a priest silly off of you.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              problem there bill is that you might have to beat a priest silly off of you.
              Wha..a Catholic priest behind me?? I'll throw some fuggin' holy water on the bastid and watch him melt like a salted slug.

Once when I was an alter boy, I got caught fuggin' around where they keep the eucarist (body of Christ). I wanted to steal them and glue 'em togther to see if I could make a Frankenchrist. Well anywhoo, Brother Richard kicked me in the asshole. I'll never forget the agony. He went to kick me in the ass and somehow nailed me right on the bullseye. I think priests have a natural gift for that or somethin'!:think:

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Wha..a Catholic priest behind me?? I'll throw some fuggin' holy water on the bastid and watch him melt like a salted slug.

Once when I was an alter boy, I got caught fuggin' around where they keep the eucarist (body of Christ). I wanted to steal them and glue 'em togther to see if I could make a Frankenchrist. Well anywhoo, Brother Richard kicked me in the asshole. I'll never forget the agony. He went to kick me in the ass and somehow nailed me right on the bullseye. I think priests have a natural gift for that or somethin'!:think:

That's some of the funniest shit i've ever read ! :ROTF: Your'e a sick fucker

Comment

"Frankenchrist" Now thats some funny shit!!
                  2008 DXMG in Gray w/ Duncan Mayhem set
                  2007 DK2m White Bengal
                  88 Jackson limited edition
                  Charvel Preditor
                  PS-3T Rhoads Performer
                  Jackson DX10D
                  3 Randall RGT 100 ES tube heads
                  4 JCM900 4x12 bottom cabs
                  Rockman 1/2 rack Chorus/Delay
                  Roland GP-8 Rack processor

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Hey, sit down Wilksy-baby, it's only a ghost if the person in your anus is dead.
                    I wouldn't know. I don't engage in anal sex. I consider you an expert, being as you don't just fuck boys, you butt-fuck donkeys too.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'd LOVE to poke my wife in the balloon knot. But I fucked around and gave her a hemroid back in 92'. Never again will my pud be welcomed in her pooper. My world is colder.

Comment

:ROTF:

Honey, I Got A Ghost In My Butt!
                        That's one messed up site.
                        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          I think Zeegs and I should get our schwances exorcised by some young, catholic nun with big tits. Y'know smack 'em with a ruler and shit! They can measure 'em too while they're at it..for shitz and giggles.
                          I'm in for the big titty catholic nuns.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Something scary came out of my butt yesterday. It stank like a carne asada burrito and looked like a snake.

Comment

one of the most constant dreams I had while growing up was about a rapist ghost with big balloons and tight box who is going to jump my bone hard... I'm still waiting for it
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X