X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is some weird shit~

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      I consider you an expert, being as you don't just fuck boys, you butt-fuck donkeys too.

Awww, thanks hun, that's the nicest thing you have said to me for a while. I knew you cared.

I'm going to put on my new ghost outfit (OK, OK, it's a sheet), and I'm going to put the willies up you, good and proper. You will be Yvette Fielding, and I'll be Derek's spirit guide, you are gonna be screaming all night long babe.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

ANAL GHOST INTRUSION
        Great band name!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Awww, thanks hun, that's the nicest thing you have said to me for a while. I knew you cared.

I'm going to put on my new ghost outfit (OK, OK, it's a sheet), and I'm going to put the willies up you, good and proper. You will be Yvette Fielding, and I'll be Derek's spirit guide, you are gonna be screaming all night long babe.
          So you're a mutant then? Actually that doesn't surprise me at all. You fuck any animal that moves. I dread to think what diseases you have contracted. You've obviously got very small penises, or you wouldn't be engaging in anal sex. You must get a lot of people asking why there's a hamster stuck to your forehead.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            WTF..I don't believe in ghosts, but if I ever saw one..I'd fuck it!
            I do. Never saw one but have experienced some pretty wierd shit throughout my lifetime...
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

the phrase "have the willies put up you" comes to mind..........
              yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                EXACTLY!! From rapist ghosts!!
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                  Come on, keep up, that one was wheeled out already.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    You fuck any animal that moves. I dread to think what diseases you have contracted. You've obviously got very small penises, or you wouldn't be engaging in anal sex.
                    Oh, come come wriggly one, everyone knows that you're the fellow with more than one penis - two in the dirtbox, one in the mouth, one in each hand, and on extra-lucky nights you get a couple more when you are "bagpiping".
                    And you know absolutely full-well how stretchy the chocolate starfish is, I've yet to see a dong that wouldn't fit up one, given a whiff of poppers and some spit lube.

I'm going to send you some pictures of my pink oboe (or Love Warrior, whatever pet name you have for it) to remind you what you're missing.

Love you.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      I'm in for the big titty catholic nuns.

i find this very sexy haha

Comment

Now that's what I call bodacious ta-tas!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                          I'm in for the big titty catholic nuns.

She has been doubly blessed!!!
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well that explains everything!! I have a Spincter Specter!!!
                            2008 DXMG in Gray w/ Duncan Mayhem set
                            2007 DK2m White Bengal
                            88 Jackson limited edition
                            Charvel Preditor
                            PS-3T Rhoads Performer
                            Jackson DX10D
                            3 Randall RGT 100 ES tube heads
                            4 JCM900 4x12 bottom cabs
                            Rockman 1/2 rack Chorus/Delay
                            Roland GP-8 Rack processor

Comment

Working...