Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Science creates the most annoying song ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science creates the most annoying song ever.

Okay this is what you get when people with way too much time on their hands decided to put everything that would make music annoying into one twisted song.

That's pretty funny! Sounds like a wedding band I heard at a friend's wedding...
    WarPig____________________________________________
    "Live every day as if it were your last...
    ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
      That's pretty funny! Sounds like a wedding band I heard at a friend's wedding...
      Listen to the full thing here...

Comment

Still sounds better than the Offspring

Matt

Comment

hmmm, must be something wrong with me....I kinda liked it!

Pat

Comment

Pffffffff!!!!!

I can top that!

OK no I can't that was freaking horrible
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by mccullpl View Post
              hmmm, must be something wrong with me....I kinda liked it!

Pat
              Hell, I downloaded it from the site. Think I'll gift it to friends...
              WarPig____________________________________________
              "Live every day as if it were your last...
              ...one day it will be."

Comment

Im sure someone will listen to that and dig it. I do, however, love the sound of a pipe organ.
                Last edited by Musician78; 04-03-2009, 06:11 PM.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Goths (and Black/Death/Doom Metal fans) rejoice

Will this be available from the Jackson Custom Shop soon?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm liking it

(I like westerns, my dad is into opera, and my mom is a professional accordionist)
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Listening further.... "Shit, this is 18 minutes long?!"

Oh hey, I like bagpipes....oofah, kids....ah, this ain't so bad....I can imagine myself as a prisoner, the people on the outside think this will torture me, ha ha, meanwhile I am bopping along & enjoying it

Say, the Yom Kippur song is kinda cool....all right! Banjo finally!

Comment

The opera chick is the recurring theme....I say, bring it on: I had to listen to most of my dad's opera when I was kid, ha ha, this is NOTHIN' !

The accordion in the 13th minute is a musette-tone, kinda nice actually.

Comment

So the "holiday" song is the same, just different lyrics? I guess that was supposed to be annoying, but hey, if I liked the Yom Kippur version, I'm gonna like the Labor Day too!

Minute 17: still into it - I guess I'm gonna stay for the whole - ok it's 21 minutes long now?

Minute 19: Kinda Pink Floydish with the kid yelling into a megaphone ha ha

End: har, I made it

Comment

I hear worse crap being passed off as new music on the radio on a daily basis
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I need to burn this to CD so I can blast it in my car with windows down next time the car next to me has rap/hip hop cranked
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X