Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13+ Dead in Binghamton NY

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/03/...popular_widget

There are some fucked up people in the world. This shit is getting to common.

Matt

It is really sad we as humans are still just animals you hope that we have evolved past it but still we are animals and it comes shinning through like this
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

But all men are created equal...right?

I divorced myself from the human race years ago. Shit like this just confirms my convictions. I hope a fuggin' astroid squashes us like a bug, so a worthy species will inherit the earth.

You guys are ok tho..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        But all men are created equal...right?
        Some of us are just more equal then others

On a serious note ~ yes this is a disgusting tragedy. I feel terrible for all of the families who had their lives changed today. Also I think the frequency of these types of events is going to increase as more and more people feel resentment and use their 'victim mentality' to justify actions like this. I'm sure what ever the shooters problems were, that they were not insurmountable. However they are now!!!
        Last edited by Jayster; 04-03-2009, 04:06 PM.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

we've been a pollution since the beginning.... a civilization which has allowed countless wars, genocides etc. to happen isn't worth shit. I agree with Bill, we deserve to be squashed
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yes, it's been a crazy day here. Very fucked up to say the least.
            My Gear

Comment

Tragic shit... Supposed to be a very peaceful town... Destroyed a lot of families today... Sigh... Terrible. Glad this didn't effect you CCS.

On a side note.... This shit has been rampant lately... I hate to see what Obama's solution will be as far as federal firearms legislation... I'm expecting something to be brought up eventually if this stuff keeps up.

Comment

When I saw the article said it was an immigration center, I immediately thought of some white, immigrant hating guy " They took our jobs !" I was surprised to see it wasn't . Crazy shit going on.
                I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                  When I saw the article said it was an immigration center, I immediately thought of some white, immigrant hating guy " They took our jobs !" I was surprised to see it wasn't .
                  :think: Why?

All of the serial killers I can think of lately were non-white;

Highway shooters - black
                  Canadian bus massacre guy - oriental
                  virginia tech - oriental guy
                  Wisconsin hunting tragedy - oriental guy
                  Binghamton - oriental guy

Etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post

Highway shooters - black

Etc....
                    For what it's worth, only the highway shooters (the DC Beltway Snipers) were actually serial killers because they were involved in mutiple instances. All the others were single incidents.

Comment

Yeah, definite diff between mass murderers and serial killers.

Rare to see a Black Serial killer it seems. Can't really recall too many. Maybe two with the DC sniper.

Comment

Highway shooters - black

Etc....
                        Another side note,

Things are Oriental, people are Asian.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Highway shooters - black

Etc....
                          There were two instances in Virginia Tech. The shooting and the decapitation. The decapitation was ofcourse simply a murder, but I thou8ght I'd mention that.

Besides that, I support Bill's ideology. Hell, I think it's been my ideology and he just jumped on my bandwagon. I pretty much hate the world's society today. However, I do have to say I'd first like to see all the pricks around my area gone. Hell, there was somebody shot just outside my school.
                          Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                          Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            Another side note,

Things are Oriental, people are Asian.
                            My bad - I apologize if I've offended any Asian members. I did not know the distinction between the two. Also I'm probably glad that I didn't know the distinction between serial killer and mass murderer.

Comment

There was Asian kid (19) sentanced to life this past week for attempted capital murder. When questioned by the police he told about wanting to be a serial killer.

Comment

Working...
                              X