Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A really funny very early picture of Prince...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Dick?!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Wassup Fett!!
      HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for making me spew my coffee!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
        I just realized that picture of Prince is in front of Schmitt Music Downtown Minneapolis...I used to work there in the early 90's...Wow I'm sure you all care...HAHAHHA

Hey hey I care!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Both Michael Jackson and Prince were Jehovah's Witnesses does that not just cherry top their freakiness?

Iggy Pop I just love that guy.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
            My previous statements about Jack T. still stand. He needs some protein and he looks like he looks like the type who hide that they could dominate anyone at guitar.
            The first is true but the second is not. Jack is a kick ass shredder who at live shows just rips the board up.

Comment

Jack T Meoff is da man..

Wassup Fett!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X