Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A really funny very early picture of Prince...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really funny very early picture of Prince...

Dig the 'fro...

Others have said it before but of all the eighties superstars, Prince has aged the best.

I mean look at (what's left of) Michael Jackson.

Or Madonna...

Wassup Fett!!

Glad to have you backl!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Wassup Fett!!

Glad to have you backl!!

:ROTF::ROTF:

fckin' hilarious, Bill

Blazer, it's an old pic & he was just wearing the fashions of the time. I've got pics of my mum from that time that are funnier than that (fro & all!). I don't think it's any more ridiculous than, say, a pic of one of our members here....

Hail yesterday

Comment

GAH! MY EYES!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well ViaminG since you went through all the trouble of searching for a picture Of me. I'll proove to you that I know that if you can't laugh about yourself you can't laugh about anybody, I'll post a picture of me back in 2000

Note also the guy with the pointy headstock guitar, it's Jack T. , who I have since rejoined forces with and is in my band again.

And here he is now...

Comment

I didn't search that hard. You posted a bunch of pics a little while ago on the Show Yourself Rockin' Out thread.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

All I'm saying is Jack could use a few cheeseburgers...

You guys should cover AIC's Man in a Box, have Jack sing and change the lyric to I'm a Jack in a Box.

Actually, thats not all I'm saying. I don't like prince or unpronouncable symbol or whatever he's calling himself these days. It has nothing to do with his talent level or anything like that. He just strikes me as a Napoleon small man with delusions of grandness. At least he doesn't victimize children like MJ though.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                All I'm saying is Jack could use a few cheeseburgers...

You guys should cover AIC's Man in a Box, have Jack sing and change the lyric to I'm a Jack in a Box.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that's hilarious!!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I just realized that picture of Prince is in front of Schmitt Music Downtown Minneapolis...I used to work there in the early 90's...Wow I'm sure you all care...HAHAHHA
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

My previous statements about Jack T. still stand. He needs some protein and he looks like he looks like the type who hide that they could dominate anyone at guitar.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                      Or Madonna...
                      Madonna is now Iggy Pop?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Iggy's cooler
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey, I think I saw these guys on Dateline..together!

Bait 'em with Dragonball Z bullshit. Then you fuckers break out the handpuppets. The jig is up!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Attention All Women: Real men like a little meat left on the bones. We have no desire to "bone" a bone! Being too lean is every bit as bad as being too plump. Find a happy medium and make us real men happy as well as yourself.
                            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              Attention All Women: Real men like a little meat left on the bones. We have no desire to "bone" a bone! Being too lean is every bit as bad as being too plump. Find a happy medium and make us real men happy as well as yourself.
                              Amen!!

That don't even look like Madonna. I asked my wife and she'd let me pop a celebrity in the pooper. Someone like Madonna, Ellen, or possibly Oprah.

She wouldn't budge on Jessica Alba for some reason..but has no prob with Oprah. Isn't my wife generous!?

She would swing Britney..only if she was bald...:think:

Comment

Working...
                              X