Ebay fail for creationists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay fail for creationists.

This is funny as hell. The T-shirt in this auction is intended to insult the intelligence of people who believe in the science of evolution.

The problem is, these morons can't even spell "dummies" correctly. :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

"Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

"characterture"
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Perhaps Ron should send them an email about the many spelling errors.
        -Rick

Comment

i think they spelled it that way on purpose??
          btw: Darwin spent the later part of his life refuting his own theories, and saying he was wrong.
          just an fyi...

i believe it far more plausable that we were "created" by a superior race of space travelers in ancient times by gene splicing (something we are now doing ourselves) to work as a slave race, or for whatever purpose.
          and were later abandoned, and here we remain.

Reference:

Reference:

Zecharia Sitchins' books are enthralling, you cannot put them down!
          Read the 12th planet, even if you have no patience to read a book (like me) i've read it many times.
          I don't treat it as scripture but rather hypothesis based on facts, and ancient writings here on earth for thousands of years.

The links i posted are some of a synopsis of some of these theories.

Weather you belive it or not, It's an eye opener to say the least.

Comment

this is an interesting site http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/f...ationists.html

I wonder how much time went into this http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
              btw: Darwin spent the later part of his life refuting his own theories, and saying he was wrong.
              just an fyi...

i believe it far more plausable that we were "created" by a superior race of space travelers in ancient times by gene splicing (something we are now doing ourselves) to work as a slave race, or for whatever purpose.
              and were later abandoned, and here we remain.

Reference:

Reference:

Zecharia Sitchins' books are enthralling, you cannot put them down!
              Read the 12th planet, even if you have no patience to read a book (like me) i've read it many times.
              I don't treat it as scripture but rather hypothesis based on facts, and ancient writings here on earth for thousands of years.

The links i posted are some of a synopsis of some of these theories.

Weather you belive it or not, It's an eye opener to say the least.
              Good stuff Trem!

I don't know what to make of those T-Shirts. It's thought provoking. I just don't really have a need for this sort of controversy in my life. Evolution has been taught as fact in schools since I was a kid, and I still believe that humans are half developed %$##@s that are closer to monkeys than God. There have to be higher beings laughing at our dumb asses.

A 10 year old, alien, spiritual trifecta, or gaseous explosive happenstance person set up a finite set of "rules" and elements that over time fall into place to create what we have.

Humans in our limited understanding of our surroundings took our observations from the earliest times and created things like Native American Oral Tradition, and the Bible.

I am not saying the bible is not 100% factual because I wasn't there. I do think if it is 100% factual - that it was written in a way that people could understand. Making a man out of clay in 7 days is something you can wrap your mind around 2-10000 years ago but gene splicing monkeys probably wouldn't have made the 1st edition or if it did, probably wouldn't have stuck around for a next revision.

Being a nutjob, I am 100% convinced that what I wrote above is fact just like every other person of varying religion on the planet.

I am too lazy to read anything on intelligent design. I am hoping that it isn't BS and bridges the gap between science and religion in an objective manner, but I am thinking it's just spin from another direction.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Not quite correct. Although that's the misinformation that the bible thumpers like to throw around. Taken out of context, it might even seem that way, but Darwin was merely saying that his theories were just that, and that we shouldn't take any of it as fact without further proof and research. That's my interpretation anyway. I've never seen or heard any direct quotes from Darwin that say otherwise. You'd think it would be common knowledge if there were. It's not like there's some huge conspiracy theory to try and cover this kind of thing up. If there was, there's enough religious zealots in this world, that it would be uncovered pretty damn quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                  Not quite correct. Although that's the misinformation that the bible thumpers like to throw around. Taken out of context, it might even seem that way, but Darwin was merely saying that his theories were just that, and that we shouldn't take any of it as fact without further proof and research. That's my interpretation anyway. I've never seen or heard any direct quotes from Darwin that say otherwise. You'd think it would be common knowledge if there were. It's not like there's some huge conspiracy theory to try and cover this kind of thing up. If there was, there's enough religious zealots in this world, that it would be uncovered pretty damn quickly.
                  and the answer from the site I posted
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

i believe it far more plausable that we were "created" by a superior race of space travelers in ancient times by gene splicing (something we are now doing ourselves) to work as a slave race, or for whatever purpose. and were later abandoned, and here we remain.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      and the answer from the site I posted
                      http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CG/CG001.html
                      Thanks Endrik.

Comment

They're completely serious it appears. Check out their website:

"Changing the world, one evolutionist at a time."

This disgusts me. I can't stand it when people force their religious crap on others. What happened to live and let live.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                          They're completely serious it appears. Check out their website:

"Changing the world, one evolutionist at a time."

This disgusts me. I can't stand it when people force their religious crap on others. What happened to live and let live.
                          It has morphed into "live as we choose and we'll let you live."
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

There is just way too much that we don't understand. Even what we think we understand still leaves more questions than answers. Instinct, self awareness, a human soul, or an animal's for that matter are all things we don't know squat about.

Matt

Comment

We are, therefore, we is.
                              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                              --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                              X