Death calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death calculator

Found it on this site along with various other ads. I'm apparantly gonna live til 69 :think:. Somehow I doubt that. I've not long come out of hospital after 2 strokes and a lung problem, all of which are stress related. I'm guessing 50 at the most..
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Did you run the program, it says 69 until you run the calculator?

Mind you, 69 is a number you have an affinity with isn't it?

You had a couple of strokes the other night too, didn't you? loooooong, slow, deeeeeep strokes, hmmmmm, your favourite.

Oh, apparently I died 3 years ago.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Oh, apparently I died 3 years ago.
      So Wilksy is fucking a dead guy? :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I didn't know shit lived more than 5 seconds let alone 3 years. And the other night, I was at work. So who were you really fucking Rsrimmer? My Great Grandmother? Congratulations. You just won Twunt of 2009.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I think there might be a bit of animosity between these two lol
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              So Wilksy is fucking a dead guy? :ROTF:

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Found another one:
                  The death clock - to tell your time is slipping out and what essential parameters have to be checked for healthy life. death test, Death-o-meter or death meter, life death calculator is designed to give an idea about the possible life span and date of death. answer the questionnaire in death test and find yourself when will I die, the death clock ticking its way to your amargeddon's day or dooms day. Find when will I die?.

I've got til June 2053 apparently.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Oh no, me too! You know what that means, don't you?

It means that I'll be giving you a good hard seeing to in the Love Dungeon, one of the beams holding your Gimp Harness is going to give way and we'll both be crushed as the ceiling collapses. Awww, at least we'll go together, cheek to cheek, happy, eh?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

How can you? You're already a pile of dead poop. In other words, fuck off with your gay BS.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I'm not gay.

I'm Trisexual.

I'll try anything sexual.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

LOL I'm bisexual... once I have sex with you, bye!

Comment

March 2080 for me.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                              March 2080 for me.
                              November 2054 here. That would make me 83. Not too bad I guess, but I could use a few more years.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X