Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fools Faith wins National Band Contest

Yep.. we won!!!! Check out my band at www.myspace.com/foolsfaith

They officially announced it today. There should be a fair amount of press in the next few days. $35K in prizes. There are blogs on our website with interviews and a few press releases so far. We have been contacted by record companies and everybody from t-shirt sales to video producers. For some reason.. they are really digging the new songs. We have 2 more ready to record that are KILLER. Check out my bands website and listen to the songs and the video's. There are interviews and all kinds of cool stuff. Show information too. Could I be the oldest metal head to have finally made it??

Fools Faith wins AirPlay Direct’s “All Things Digital Hard Rock / Heavy Metal” Artist Contest 2009

Congrats bro, killer news!!

Comment

Take advantage of it man! It's awesome to win those things, but it's useless unless you pimp it out like mad. Good luck and congrats!

Comment

Woah!!!! Fkn A!!!

Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

That's killer news! Congratulations!

Comment

Cheers bro!
            -Rick

Comment

Congrats! Just listened to "Watching Over Me" on your myspace page. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Great News JG. Hold on and rock their asses off!!!

Comment

Fuggin' awesome man.

Congrats John!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey one request...

Don't forget about us lil' folk when you're touring the world selling out arena's. Some of us can't afford front row and back stage ya know!

That's truly awesome bro! Best news I've heard for quite some time!
                    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Great news John - you must be pretty psyched!!! It's so nice to have something like this happen to someone that really deserves it. Now, maybe you'll get an cool gear endorsement and stop your gear whoring ways!!!!

Comment

Hey John, that's fantastic! I'm really happy for you and the band! Now that you're on the road to being rich and famous, I could probably sell that Harley jacket for twice what I paid!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Congrats John! You definitely deserve it!
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Great news Man! I hope I can be the oldest to make it some day.
                            www.JerryRobison.com
                            '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Congrats! That's pretty amazing!!
                              As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Working...
                              X