• Show
Clear All

i'd last as long as it took to hurl 'em off the side, and turn it into a
    hot stripper boat instead.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

2 weeks.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Once the bodies started dropping & the blood of my enemies covered the deck , I'ld be fine.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

6 months
          Scott

Comment

1 month.

Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Does "last" mean live, or keep from joining in the merriment?

Why did I even click on a thread by this title, started by the aRse Smacker?
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

1 month...
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

3 Months
                  -Rick

Comment

Working...
                  X