Nick Adenhart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Adenhart

the guy throws 6 scoreless innings for the Angels last night, and then someone in a minivan runs a red light and kills him. 22 years old.
    2 others killed too, but they don't say who.
    the guy tried to fllee the scene as well, and was caught later.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    the guy throws 6 scoreless innings for the Angels last night, and then someone in a minivan runs a red light and kills him. 22 years old.
    2 others killed too, but they don't say who.
    the guy tried to fllee the scene as well, and was caught later.

Yeah, just read that.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Damn, that's just tragic. RIP to all of the victims.

Comment

What the fuck do people not understand about stop signals? Why can't people acknowledge that vehicles are deadly and that a careless mistake could take someones life, or their own.

It's such a bummer to read something like this.. RIP
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

the driver is 22 years old, has an already suspended license, has a drunk driving prior, and it is confirmed that his blood alcohol level was over the limit. being booked for DUI, Manslaughter, fleeing, and possibly murder.
          i don't know about the other victims, but it's so sad to know that his dad flew out from Maryland as Nick was named as a starting pitcher during the opening series against the A's. So his dad flew out, saw his son pitch last night, and that's all.
          He's sitting in his son's locker right now just trying to deal with everything, game has been cancelled for tonite. This is fukked.
          The guy had Tommy John surgery in high school before he even threw a major or minor league pitch.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

This happened one city over from me. A cheerleader was at the wheel of Adenhart's car (Mitsubishi Eclipse), she died also. Here's an article with lots of pics:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...n-orangethorpe
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sad, 3 people gone from a drunk kid running a red light....RIP Nick, you made it to the big leagues!!!!!

His dad was there last night too and got to see him start and pitch 6 scoreless innings...
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Wow... I just got my permit today and all they talk about are the assholes running red lights. This is why. I wish his family the best through this.
                Ratt & Roll

Comment

Working...
                X