Amon Amarth, Goatwhore, Skeleton Witch and Lazarus A.D. show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amon Amarth, Goatwhore, Skeleton Witch and Lazarus A.D. show

Was great!! It was Wednesday night. I didn't have the funds to go...but a friend of mine won 2 free tickets and took me along. Hell yeah!

Missed Lazarus A.D...got there just in time for Skeleton Witch. Had never heard them before. Good stuff!! Really cool guys too. Took a lot of time with fans after their set and hung out for the rest of the bands. I got a couple of pics with them.

I'm a HUGE Goatwhore fan, so, they rocked as always. This is my 3rd time seeing them, and I'm glad they'll be back in August!! Killer set!!
    Ben and Sammy took some time out for some pics after they loaded out.

(Me, Ben (GW) and a friend of mine, Lifer)

Me and Sammy. This dude can play!!

I didn't get any pics of Amon Amarth. They absolutely killed!! They are kick ass live!! Very tight and sounded GREAT! I was wore out after the show.
    Glad I got to go.

I missed Amon Amarth when they were here last year. Goatwhore is always great live.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Sis...Wassup...That's fuggin' awesome!!! Amon Amarth ROCKS!!! I have ALL their shit, plus their 3DVD live set. My neck hurts everytime I watch that fucker!!!

Goatwhore is cool too..I have that.

But I don't have Skeletonwitch. I know one of the guys in that bavnd..they're local. I think that's the band..I dunno..I drank beers. How they ..were they good?

I'm gonna eat a bucket of KFC now. It's good for ya..Beer and KFC..lots of vitamins, nutrients and stuff!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X