Why do lesbian chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do lesbian chicks

Date girls that look like fat baby faced dudes?

Seriously, I can't figure out why so many women drop men, then go pick up a chubby, flannel wearing "woman".

It's killing me, then they go strap something on. Am I missing something here?

I totally get the lipstick thing, but why does this happen. It makes no sense.

I met a friend of mine's new gal the other day, and I thought "what a fat, smelly pre-pube looking guy she was with". Well turns out it was a chick. Aren't there fat dudes that can't grow beards that they could go out with? I mean, it's not like the new gal has a ladies touch about her or anything...and I have seen this with quite a few friends over the years. I worked at an antique store at one time.

If I ask them about it, they usually just deny that they look like dudes, say maybe she's a little "butch", but I gotta say, it's all butch ladies.

Ideas?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

I am not casting any judgement here at all because I could really care who does what to who provided they are consenting adults. But it doesnt make sense, but should it? Gay people seem to go out with the same sex equivelant of what they would have in a "normal" relationship. I am with you though. Logical thinking would put two hot women together, but it doesnt generally happen that way. I guess basically someone needs to be the "top" and looks generally dictate who that is. Being a little butch takes the guessing out of the equation.

Comment

I wondered about this for over 20 years. My assumption is much like many "traditional" relationships, there is a dominant role. Some girls desire masculine qualities but without any dersire for males. It's the same way with many male couples..one is feminine than the other,..but without dealing with or having any desire for a woman.

People are attracted to who/what they want..that's not going to change. My only problem is when anyone is attracted to kids.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
        I am not casting any judgement here at all because I could really care who does what to who provided they are consenting adults. But it doesnt make sense, but should it? Gay people seem to go out with the same sex equivelant of what they would have in a "normal" relationship. I am with you though. Logical thinking would put two hot women together, but it doesnt generally happen that way. I guess basically someone needs to be the "top" and looks generally dictate who that is. Being a little butch takes the guessing out of the equation.
        Lord knows I don't know why and don't judge - at least not publically. As long as they are happy, however I will say I have seen this over and over, and the relationships seem to rarely work. Maybe it's because I am not "all in" on the lesbian scene, but for the most part I think these are girls dipping their toes into the pond, or have a screw loose anyway.

I was thinking it was either not a full commitment to changing teams, a "chemical thing" that only an individual can feel, or maybe some kinship felt with an identity crisis carried for a long time?

None of my theories bode well for a long term relationship though.

Of course, my opinion on straight relationships probably don't bode well for long term relationships, so I should probably just shut up.

Still an interesting observation.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I wondered about this for over 20 years. My assumption is much like many "traditional" relationships, there is a dominant role. Some girls desire masculine qualities but without any dersire for males. It's the same way with many male couples..one is feminine than the other,..but without dealing with or having any desire for a woman.

People are attracted to who/what they want..that's not going to change. My only problem is when anyone is attracted to kids.
          I think you nailed it there.

Comment

I had to deal with quite a few Domestic Violence assignments involving both male and female couples. They have the EXACT same arguemnets and issues as any "normal" relationship. We actually had two upper rank female officers that really went at it..it got really physical. I handled that one, which was weird because I knew both of them and one was my boss..
            Last edited by horns666; 04-24-2009, 12:02 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Why do lesbian chicks?"

Why fucking not, I say!

I think you need to go undercover and get us a scoop on all this. Grow a big pair of titties (fight the urge to ditch the project and stay at home forever), then go and pull a really tasty rug-muncher. Pretend that you are actually a hairy bull-dyke. Do all the prep in the dark, pretend you've already strapped-on, and whale away. (We need to work out an exit strategy for when you have cum and your supposed strap-on starts to deflate. Meh, fuck it, you Yanks never worry about exit strategies, let's just DO IT!)

No wait, pretend you are a gay man and you want to pork a bull-dyke to see if you are straight. Up the bum. Or something. Um, use your imagination.

Maybe get the butch one to strap-on your arse while you knob the pretty one. Use you as a kind of human condom.

One word of caution. NEVER say that you can "cure" them. There WILL be pain.

Right, I'm going to knock one out now, thinking of the best way to approach this. For research purposes, you understand.......
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                We actually had two upper rank female officers that really went at it..it got really physical. I handled that one, which was weird because I knew both of them and one was my boss..

Tricky, you couldn't get her in a bowling grip could you? I can see it now:

Horns: "Calm down sir!"

Boss: "Whaaaaaat???? C'mere, I'll rip yer dick off"

Female No 2: "Ha! If you want a dick, try mine" (Wallops Boss with 9" Strap-on)

Horns: "Now now, calm down pet, there's a good girl. You aren't behaving in a very lady-like manner. How about you go and make us a nice cup of tea and we can sit down and talk about this man to man"

Both women: "Banzai!!!!"

Horns: "Look! A mouse!!"

Both women: "Aiiiiiaeeeeeeeeee!!!!" (Both jump on desk)

Some time later..................

Horns (laying back on the desk, dripping with sweat, inhaling deeply from a cigarette) : Well, I'm glad we got all that sorted out. Now, about my promotion......."

Boss (daintily walking into the office with a tray of tea) : Hmmm, thank you for reminding us of our place Mr Man. We really enjoyed that, didn't we dear?"

Woman No2 : "Oooooh yeah. Can we have some more please?"

Horns : "Weeeeeell, if you must"

Woman No2 : "Great. Just let me pick the sweetcorn off this dong and we're good to go. Assume the position and bite the edge of the desk, officer!"

Horns : "GMMMNnnnphhhhh" Etc Etc.

It'd make a great movie.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

....WTF???!!!

Comment

This is wrong on so many levels... you need help my friend!

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Tricky, you couldn't get her in a bowling grip could you? I can see it now:

Horns: "Calm down sir!"

Boss: "Whaaaaaat???? C'mere, I'll rip yer dick off"

Female No 2: "Ha! If you want a dick, try mine" (Wallops Boss with 9" Strap-on)

Horns: "Now now, calm down pet, there's a good girl. You aren't behaving in a very lady-like manner. How about you go and make us a nice cup of tea and we can sit down and talk about this man to man"

Both women: "Banzai!!!!"

Horns: "Look! A mouse!!"

Both women: "Aiiiiiaeeeeeeeeee!!!!" (Both jump on desk)

Some time later..................

Horns (laying back on the desk, dripping with sweat, inhaling deeply from a cigarette) : Well, I'm glad we got all that sorted out. Now, about my promotion......."

Boss (daintily walking into the office with a tray of tea) : Hmmm, thank you for reminding us of our place Mr Man. We really enjoyed that, didn't we dear?"

Woman No2 : "Oooooh yeah. Can we have some more please?"

Horns : "Weeeeeell, if you must"

Woman No2 : "Great. Just let me pick the sweetcorn off this dong and we're good to go. Assume the position and bite the edge of the desk, officer!"

Horns : "GMMMNnnnphhhhh" Etc Etc.

It'd make a great movie.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                      This is wrong on so many levels... you need help my friend!
                      Indeed I do. Help with funding this, my new movie project.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

you rarely see two smokin hot lookin carpet munchers as a couple..its usually one female looking one and one flannel wearing Rosie O'Donnell lookin gal...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I suppose thats all that really matters isnt it?
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

If I was a girl I'd be a voracious labia lieutenant
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            If I was a girl I'd be a voracious labia lieutenant
                            You and me both brother!!

I'd munch rug like it was the last meal of a condemned man.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Disclaimer - This is just my opinion, I don't care what people choose to do as long they're not infringing on rights of others.

My cousin is a lesbian. I have no doubts that this is because her dad was an alcoholic who beat up her mom on a regular basis. I mean, if you can't trust your dad, it would be extremely hard to trust any man.

Her partner is the butch one. I think it's because there is a need for that masculine attitude in the relationship, but they don't want men.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X