No announcement yet.

Happy B-Day horns666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy belated Birthday Bill!! Sorry I missed it. I'm on a stupid band trip right now. Thankfully I'll be home tomorrow.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

HBD Bill. You are not getting older,you're gettin better!............
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Thanks guys. Do you know I spent yesterday and today in bed with the fuggin' flu. Prolly that fuggin' Swine Flu from Mexico. I do own a Chihuahua...and I did eat Taco Bell a couple days ago. That's what I'm thinkin'..:think:

I feel better now..still kinda shitty tho.

Ben..you wern't belated..you were right on time..my son!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Taco Bell? I've seen "Demolition man". There's fuck all on your plate!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Happy birthday, William. Sorry I'm late on this.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
              Happy birthday, William. Sorry I'm late on this.
              I was late for my own birthday as well Jimmy. I spent it in bed..like an asshole. But today..I will listen to metal and party. I already hit the bowl this morning..so I'm pretty much done for the day!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Bill! Sorry, I was on the road this weekend and without Internet access. Hope you had some fun broseppi!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

45 huh??? I have a shirt thats 45. Happy B-Day Bill. You are the man.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    I was late for my own birthday as well Jimmy. I spent it in bed..like an asshole. But today..I will listen to metal and party. I already hit the bowl this morning..so I'm pretty much done for the day!!
                    Methinks that spell Bill cursed on that bint where I work backfired!
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I just saw this, Happy Old People's Day Bill
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill!

EJ

Comment

Did you have a LEMONPARTY.org, you could qualify now old boy?

(Just in case anyone is that naiive, it is NSFW)
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Happy BDAY!
                            "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                            Zakk Wylde

Comment

Sorry I missed your birthday Bill, hope it was a good one !!

Comment

Happy Belated B-Day Bill! A little Jagermeister will kick that cold to the curb.
                                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                                X