Happy B-Day horns666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy B-day Bill
    hope you raised a little hell and partied up!
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

YES! I haven't officially celebrated my birthday yet. Not really...I still got the flu and the shitz. I think I did that destruction ritual for my bro in front of a mirror, and it bounced back on my ass.

So, I will celebrate my birthday on Walpurgis Night (April 29th- May 1st). I'm thinking of making a fire in my backyard and roast Italian Sausages on the muthafugga...on a stick. Kinda like a weenie roast but with Italian sausage. It will be symbollic to the Italian Sausage my wife recieves. So, I must invoke the sausage gods for a night of engorgement...my belly, and sausage.

My poor wife she is doomed. I should fly over to Endy's place in Estonia. Endy won't be in any immediate danger of my wand of doom, BUT any townswench (hoodrat) in our way will be impaled by my flaming, engorged, satanic sausage!!! May 1st will be hangover day for Endy and I.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

Hail the sausage!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, Bill, Bill. Where do I begin? Happy belated birthday!

Do I get some exquisite awards for being late? Anything kinky, grampa?
        Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
        Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          YES! I haven't officially celebrated my birthday yet. Not really...I still got the flu and the shitz. I think I did that destruction ritual for my bro in front of a mirror, and it bounced back on my ass.

So, I will celebrate my birthday on Walpurgis Night (April 29th- May 1st). I'm thinking of making a fire in my backyard and roast Italian Sausages on the muthafugga...on a stick. Kinda like a weenie roast but with Italian sausage. It will be symbollic to the Italian Sausage my wife recieves. So, I must invoke the sausage gods for a night of engorgement...my belly, and sausage.

My poor wife she is doomed. I should fly over to Endy's place in Estonia. Endy won't be in any immediate danger of my wand of doom, BUT any townswench (hoodrat) in our way will be impaled by my flaming, engorged, satanic sausage!!! May 1st will be hangover day for Endy and I.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

Hail the sausage!!!
          you have no idea how much the man-sausages are waiting for it... 4 days of fun and games like... Find The Right Hole For Your Sausage... or If 60% Of It Is Water That Goes Down Through Your Throat, Then What The Other 40% Is, And You Got Only 4 Days And 6 Cases To Find Out.
          And the big happy family ends the celebration in monday with a traditional game Hey I Gotta Nuclear Hangover, Now Piss Off And Die Fuckface
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Good luck to your wife... and happy birthday to you Bill!

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Hail the sausage!!!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Hahah! Happy Birthday ya fugger!

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Happy birthday you son of a bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  traditional game Hey I Gotta Nuclear Hangover, Now Piss Off And Die Fuckface
                  That's me every morning. The only thing is I don't drink. I'm just like that.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I got my days all fucked up. I thought tonight was Walpurgis Night..that's tomorrow...which makes this Walpurgis Eve. I must leave milk and cookies for Satan !!!

I thank you all..I love you very very much. All of you are welcome to come over for Bill Z Bub's Sausagefest '09....but BYOS!!

I think I have the Swine flu..which is a prolly great way to lose weight for the summer!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X