Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... uh, are we all going to die from Swine Flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
    Be safe Fernando.
    Thanks dude! You take care too over there, hopefully this will end soon
    "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
      so me and the wife will have half a dose each if this turns into a Captain Trips type situation.
      good...im not the only one that thought of the Stand..

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        According to the CDC stats, 35,000 people died from the flu or flu related symptoms last year.
        Why is this such a major issue when less than a dozen Americans have it? Oh that's right... Obama's health care over haul bill is on the Senate right now.

Never let a crisis go to waist! Even if it's a manufactured one.
        I was gonna say the exact same thing but I was too lazy to look for the exact stats. Not that it is a good statistic, but alot of people die each year from the flu, regardless of the strain.

Comment

My mother in law has a cold.Definitely the"Swine" flu....................
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Hola Fernando! Bienvenidos a el Jackson board!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Hola Fernando! Bienvenidos a el Jackson board!
              Gracias!
              "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

some schools closed today here in california
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

They closed a school here in the DFW area for the rest of the week. All of the schools in the town I live in (denton) are watching for anyone to sneeze and they are getting them tested.

Comment

infection map(best one I've found)

We Create Elegant Solutions, Smart, Curious, Hands On. Our products simply provide the quality of being clear and easy to understand., Contact Us
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by hgsmith View Post
                      Cure for the swine flu=turn the news off.
                      Well at least in the US and Canada anyway. People here are panicking and we have 13 confirmed cases. All of which are mild.

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                      Another example of the government trying to scare the public. First it was Terrorists, then it was the economy. Now we've got a potential Pandemic that will bring America to its knees... after 40 confirmed cases.
                      That's the first thing that came to mind. It shouldn't be a big deal here yet it get half the hour of the news shows.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I have the flu, and I'm a pig. I started this shit...well, I was bored!!!

Steve's right..but this also shows how easy and eager people are to live in fear. Humans love drama, and they'll do anything to have it!

People are masochists by nature..why is this?? We are the only creature on the planet that require or have the morbid desire to be frightened. I believe it has to do with confirming their faith. I also believe people secretly like to see others suffer to make their own problems seem small. It takes tragedy or thoughts of their mortality to be closer to god. The elderly always pray the most.

That's OK because we're ALL going to die 12-21-2012..see what I'm saying!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought Satan was immortal.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            I thought Satan was immortal.
                            I am!!

I'm exempt..I'm a sadist and I don't care!

I divorced myself from the human race long ago..because humans are 2 cents shy from chimp DNA..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Swine flu is out... North american flu is in...I'm sure Obama will be apologizing to the world for the pandemic very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                We are the only creature on the planet that require or have the morbid desire to be frightened.
                                Bill, I knew two women (they were best friends) back in the very early 1980s that if they didn't have a date, they'd go rent horror movies and watch that shit till they were afraid to get up off the couch.

One of these chicks called me at work on a Thursday and said they were going to have pizza and beer Friday night and wanted to know if I would come over and watch horror flicks with them. I kid you not, these two gals got so fucking scared, so aroused, so worked up, none of the three of us got off the couch!
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X