• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is outta sight

i know there's not too many stones fans here but
    this footage is sick, wonder how long it will be up before it gets
    taken down-

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

now THAT is a real rock video... not a single moment which your mommy can approve
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

stones == magic
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That was kickass, I love the stones

Comment

love the subtle wah in the background.
          i love bianca jagger too, fukkin' hot as a pistol.

Comment

I miss Mick Taylor's sound in the Stones
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Totally unrelated - but my absolute stone favorite is ;

goats head soup
              Her majestys satanic service

these guys are totally normal, hey didn't they have a guitarist who died under mysterious circumstances?

these chump ass bitches make Lemmy cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I was never a fan of The Stones growing up and I really deprived myself of one hell of a kick ass rock band.

Comment

brian jones was my favorite stone, but that video is kickass.

doin' lines from a switchblade...that was pretty classic.
                  and then mick's hair gets ashed in. too funny.

awesome.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Was that Tina at 0:50?

As for the Stones, I like some of their older stuff, but that guitar tone is repugnant. I don't think you could get a more tinny, annoying sound out of a guitar if you tried. I muted the video, and listened to Cathedral - Carnival Bizarre instead. I must also mention that I really dislike Mick Jagger's homoerotic mincing about.
                    Last edited by zeegler; 04-27-2009, 11:52 PM.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

zeegs,
                      i'm teaching this class and you must go to the principal and twist
                      one with him-lol

Comment

that's a real rock'n'roll guitar sound... very common for most British Invasion bands... guitars were trebly while the rhythm section could be very nice and bassy... every instrument's color fit nicely in the big picture

here's one of my favorite songs with one of my favorite overall sounds by The Beatles... very trebly guitar mixed with big mid range vocals and bassy heavily grooving rhythm section... perfect harmony
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

"Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

this is fuckin' great

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                              that's a real rock'n'roll guitar sound... very common for most British Invasion bands... guitars were trebly while the rhythm section could be very nice and bassy... every instrument's color fit nicely in the big picture

here's one of my favorite songs with one of my favorite overall sounds by The Beatles... very trebly guitar mixed with big mid range vocals and bassy heavily grooving rhythm section... perfect harmony
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct8HYm10tlI
                              Still sounds like crap! :ROTF:
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X