Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonP View Post
    Or was it channel 52? UHF for sure.

I was 5 years old, so we are talking 1971? My dad would come home and turn off Speed Racer because he said it gave me the idea to crash my toys.

How about Thunderbirds?
    Thunderbirds! Wasn't that the inspiration for Team America World Police? Those dolls freaked me out.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

You guys already heard most of my childhood memories..

Couch cusions...Voz...fur coat sleeves...honeydew melons...ect....
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuck, why didn't they have this advice when I was a kid...??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWG3mlxsuUk
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          Ha, I remember the first time I put 2 and 2 together and realized that the toymaker in chitty chitty bang bang was Benny Hill. It blew my mind.
          What? He was? Really?...Cool!

Comment

Yah, he was in The Italian Job also. More Benny Hill trivia: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001350/bio
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X