I usually don't drink...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually don't drink...

but I did tonight!!! I feelin' good. And I love you all. I need to save for a PC1. That's all.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Screw saving - now's the best time to buy!!! Drink AND shop I say - that PC1 is just a click away. You know you want it - you deserve it - fuck yeah - go buy it, man!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Startin' a bit early, eh quaddie?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you know, as soon as you pull the trigger on a new toy..your car's transmission will take a dump!

That always happens..

Salute..

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Right on. Funny story...so we decide to tie one on tonight, well we go buy a 12 pack. Being the drunk over-achiever I am, I blow through it. We hop in the Yukon to go buy more. I'm drunker than the lady friend, so she drives. As I'm climbing up in, I hear this voice...sir can you jump me? So, there's these two lesbians that need a jump in their Cherokee. I'm like, they have a Jeep too, we gotta help 'em. My fiance says, " no, they're all cracked up". So, we jump em. Then, they ran out of gas in the same spot. Soooooo, we take the drunk bitch to the store to buy gas. We get back and the fiance buries the Yukon in the neighbors yard. Had to get in the Wrangler to go to Walmart to buy a tow strap to un-stick the Yukon. Cops come because now the two lesbians are in a knife fight!!!! Cops come, break up the knife fight, come over and ask us what's up. Yeah, I'm still drunk. Still need to save up for a PC1.
          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

See, now, had you stayed home and ordered the PC1, you wouldn't have gotten into any trouble with the police.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              you know, as soon as you pull the trigger on a new toy..your car's transmission will take a dump!
              I hate when that happens.
              Yep, that's how it usually goes though.
              If it isn't the transmission it's something major that will need to be fixed right away and usually cost equal too or more than you spend on your guitar or gear.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

We didn't get in any trouble, we just told 'em we saw what was going on. I have a headache.

Comment

Working...
                X