Stinky pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinky pussy

Last night I had the pleasure of showing a fat Scotch bastard how to poke his wife properly. Now, being a gentleman, I went down on her axe wound minge (eyes kept tightly shut, it was grim) and gave her the old Johnny-Longtongue routine. Soon enough she was wriggling like Stephen Hawking on acid and there was fanny batter* spraying everywhere. I've met squirters before, always very impressive, and I thought this was just another one.

However, I now believe she simply derived pleasure from holding a bladder full of piss and then releasing it as she came. This is not the same as being a squirter. Result - me being covered in a heady mix of minge fizz (good) and piss (bad). Worse, I think there was more piss than fizz.

So anyway, there's no way I'm going "Eeew" when I'm on a mission, so I soldiered on, fucked her properly, periodically waving at hubby pummeling his pathetic prawn in the corner of the room, and some time later staggered off to clean up. I had a quick sluice, went to chat up a barmaid, then went home to bed.

Today, I woke up with the horrible stench of stale piss hanging about me. I showered seriously, had a bloody good scrub up, but every now and again, I get a whiff of nasty piss, and it's definitely this woman's piss.

Obviously my moustache usually harbours minge juice, which is great for some morning-after sniffage to remind one of the previous evening's fun and games, but I nearly scrubbed my top lip off so it's not coming from there. I just can't track it down. It's killing me.

What should I do, friends?

*As in the UK definition of fanny, not the Yank one. Yuk.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Sounds like you've got some up your nose.

Comment

what's up with you man... can't take a couple of drops of the old amber nectar??

in hindsight you should have thrown your todger in her gob and told her to suck it hard...then pissed in her gob (you never know she might of liked it)

if she had been on the ale all day her piss would have been 3-4% abv ( a bit like drinking castlemaine or carlsberg) just think of it as second hand lager ( slightly cloudy and slightly warm).
      yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Yikes!! I believe a snorkel was in order!!
        2008 DXMG in Gray w/ Duncan Mayhem set
        2007 DK2m White Bengal
        88 Jackson limited edition
        Charvel Preditor
        PS-3T Rhoads Performer
        Jackson DX10D
        3 Randall RGT 100 ES tube heads
        4 JCM900 4x12 bottom cabs
        Rockman 1/2 rack Chorus/Delay
        Roland GP-8 Rack processor

Comment

Rsmacker, your'e a sick fucker

Comment

Sure it was not just a dream?

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

maybe!

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I can't quite decide which of these 3 comments i find the funniest lol

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                axe wound minge, Johnny-Longtongue routine, Stephen Hawking on acid

Comment

you better find a good squirter who takes a piss before making her holy nectar rain on some bloke... let her meat cloud be positioned over your head and make sure your mustache gets hosed properly so a lot of the juice would be stored there.
                  some time later the dried puss juice in your facial hair should dominate over the piss stink.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                    Sure it was not just a dream?

Alas no, it was my weekly night out to a swingers' club in Birmingham, and the pickings were somewhat thin last night (unlike some of the women. Talk about fucking elephants......)

I've 69d the odd frog though, I love the French.

Cookiemonster, it was fine yesterday, all's fair in love and war and all that. It's the whiffy flashbacks that are bugging me, not the piss-fest last night.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                      Rsmacker, your'e a sick fucker
                      +1000
                      Scott

Comment

Careful you two were spotted the next morning!!!!!

Comment

Now back to your lonesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                            Careful you two were spotted the next morning!!!!!

:ROTF: I guess the "huntress" took this pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Obviously my moustache usually harbours minge juice, which is great for some morning-after sniffage to remind one of the previous evening's fun and games, but I nearly scrubbed my top lip off so it's not coming from there. I just can't track it down. It's killing me.

What should I do, friends?
                              It's time to shave the moustache off and start again.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X