Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lovely. Rsmacker got the elephant's golden shower. I'd piss on him too
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      I'd piss on him too
      your just asking for trouble young man!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        It's time to shave the moustache off and start again.
        Yessir, when there's a fog hanging around your head that reminds you of Tuna Helper that's sat in the hot sun for a week, it's time to do three things.

1) Douche your nostrils

2) Shave off your mustache

3) Find a new girlfriend

"POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
          your just asking for trouble young man!
          So he can play with my poo and get away with it? Hell no!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

RSmacker ,got a few holes in today!

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

RSmacker stolen home video!

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

She's a lady WOA WOA WOA she's a LADY!

Comment

I'm stunned, I really am. I refuse to believe that Mr Lawson isn't the deviant round here, I mean, who just happens to have pics of elephant A2M lying around waiting to be posted?

But check this out - the stench is on my fingers! I've scrubbed them several times since in the normal course of the day, had them up someone else's arsehole last night too, been to work etc but now the stench is definitely getting stronger. I can just smell this pungent piss on my hands. It's like the fucking Twilight Zone here, I'm sitting in the gloom sniffing my fingers to find the pissiest bits.

I'm going to the Doc in the morning, as soon as I work out a cover story.

That's the last old slapper I'm shagging.

Till next weekend.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Have you tried washing your hands in lemon juice? Or disinfectant? Maybe try that industrial hand cleaner you can buy at automotive shops.

And get a nasal douche to clean out your conk
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        Alas no, it was my weekly night out to a swingers' club in Birmingham, and the pickings were somewhat thin last night (unlike some of the women. Talk about fucking elephants......)
                        My mate at work goes to a club in birmingham with his missus. Probably not the same club and i know she ain't an elephant lol

Comment

Originally posted by elysianfield View Post
                          My mate at work goes to a club in birmingham with his missus. Probably not the same club and i know she ain't an elephant lol
                          There's a couple of good ones - Xtasia is one, but I go to Chameleons. Ask him, and if he goes on Sundays......well, I might even know him!!!
                          Don't get me wrong, there's some absolute scorchers that go, some top notch women, stunners, but I have this terrible tendency to go for the low hanging fruit (not to mention the low hanging droopy tits). If there's an old boiler there, I smarm over like Leslie Phillips ("Hel-llo") and before I get my wits back, I'm up to my nuts in guts.

It's a weakness, I know. Rather than trying to puff out my beergut and compete with all the other blokes trying to pull the babes, I become the GILF-Hunter, stalking my prey as it limps round. They love it, a nasty bastard like me giving their dirtbox what for and then frosting the faces. Trust me, some of them look more appealing with my bollock batter all over them.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            Have you tried washing your hands in lemon juice? Or disinfectant? Maybe try that industrial hand cleaner you can buy at automotive shops.

And get a nasal douche to clean out your conk
                            I was thinking more of caustic soda, but granulated Swarfega will be a start.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

TCP thats the answer Rsmacker
                              "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

I never would have guessed you have a mustache.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X