Stinky pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
    I never would have guessed you have a mustache.
    Yep, a long twirly Pic-arso one.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I imagined it to be a thick, bristly womb broom
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Poor Ben, if he reads this thread, he'll be scarred for life!
        "POOP"

Comment

poor Ben is already replicating the act... following Rsmacker's instructions step by step
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's one very informative and entertaining thread .

Comment

So this was a Scottish woman eh? Susan Boyle perhaps???

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

rsmacker would do her even tho she looks like John Prescott in a wig
                "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

She may sing like a canary, but she looks like a buzzard!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Rsmacker would still probably hit it!

Comment

Come off it you holier-than-thou fuckers, are you seriously telling me that you wouldn't if none of your mates got to find out about it?

Yep, of course you would. I bet she goes like a charging Rhino too.

Hmmm, the lip Herpes might kill my passion though. I'd like to stay clean. Well, I mean I don't want to get any worse. Actually, I bet that's a shaving cut, so it's Game On!!!

A good old "womb broom" is nice, I was thinking about a massive Village People one though. Thing is, I know that certain a Warrior owner wouldn't like me cruising up to his house ("The Glory Hole") in case the neighbours thought he was a brown hatter. Pfffft, like they don't already know!
                      Last edited by Rsmacker; 05-12-2009, 12:31 PM.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Rsmacker, you are my hero! Fact!
                        If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

must go to West Midlands!!!
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            Come off it you holier-than-thou fuckers, are you seriously telling me that you wouldn't if none of your mates got to find out about it?

Yep, of course you would. I bet she goes like a charging Rhino too.

Hmmm, the lip Herpes might kill my passion though. I'd like to stay clean. Well, I mean I don't want to get any worse. Actually, I bet that's a shaving cut, so it's Game On!!!

A good old "womb broom" is nice, I was thinking about a massive Village People one though. Thing is, I know that certain a Warrior owner wouldn't like me cruising up to his house ("The Glory Hole") in case the neighbours thought he was a brown hatter. Pfffft, like they don't already know!
                            What you and thunderhead get up to is not my concern Enjoy your lemon party, you sick diseased tri-sexual. Get yourself down to the GUM clinic.... or the vets, whichever you prefer.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Told my buddy about this thread and he asks if you like to get farted on by these women too!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fuck no, what is he, some kind of sicko, this "friend" of yours? (Don't worry mate, your secret's safe here)

I have to confess to enjoying dropping my guts during sex, I love to try and work out whether she is in rapturous ecstasy or grimacing from the beefy ming. That's the great benefit of 3-somes or group sex, if you can keep a straight face, someone else will get the blame, usually the person making the most fuss.

I can also tell you that a couple of weeks ago I porked a lovely young lass who had the most amazingly huge jugs. After smacking her arse purple I turned her over to get my face into those norks.
                                "Steady" she says, "They are fully loaded"
                                "WTF.....?"
                                Ah, I see, she'd recently dropped a sprog.

Well, it's been approximately 38 years since I've had the pleasure of titty milk, and I did think my lunch would be making a surprise re-appearance, but fuck it, I'm in for a penny, in for a pound. No point in being a big fucking Wendy about it, I just got stuck in.
                                It was wonderful, sweet.
                                Somewhere in the Midlands, some poor bairn is malnourished because some greedy twat (that'd be me then) drained them. And then belched, just for effect. And then fucked it's mother, before giving her a drink of my man milk. Hmmmmm, creamy goodness. She didn't spill a drop, bless her.

There's a couple with whom I party now and again, and she made me spew one day by squirting me with tit milk. The difference is that she's 39 and had her last kid 11 years ago. Big difference. I had got it into my head that it was like the juice you find in a tub of cottage cheese.........well, no surprise that even I couldn't go there.
                                I gave her a Dirty Sanchez as payback. (Not from my bum, I'm not totally twisted)
                                Last edited by Rsmacker; 05-13-2009, 05:52 AM.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X