No announcement yet.

Stinky pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tit milk is awesome. i was just fucking this girl recently that had nice, full titties - it tasted sweet and there was just something awesome about tugging her nips and covering her body in her own milk before we'd fuck....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

At 50 years of age, I've had plenty of adventures with the opposite sex. However, none of those adventures involved the "chit chute!" Now, if that's your thing, more power to ya. But I don't want any appendage of mine smelling like a turd. No sir. No way. No how.

Call me hung up, I don't give a fuck. If I wanted a bean stuck to the end of my pecker, I'd fuck a can of Van Camps!
      "POOP"

Comment

Doesn't need to be with members of the opposite sex.......right WB?

Can't beat a bit of cornholing, that's when you know you have a live wire when she asks you to destroy her clackervalve.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

there's truth to that!!!!! every girl i have ended up fucking in the ass has come back and begged for it again. with one girlfriend it was the ONLY way she couold have an orgasm. my ex-wife was SOOOO against it, but once she had it....she kept begging for it.

SG, you'd be surprised at how "clean" some of these women keep their asses. i only had brown on my cock once....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            SG, you'd be surprised at how "clean" some of these women keep their asses. i only had brown on my cock once....
            And once would be plenty, thank you.
            "POOP"

Comment

hahahahaha!!!!
              GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Well, we tried Mark, but he won't listen. Anyway, imagine if he got a muddy blowback, the shock would possibly kill him. I don't think he's going to be converted/perverted at the age of 50, though a couple of years ago I was shagging an, erm, "mature" lady, who had only been with one man until her husband's death after 40 years. I turned her into a cock fiend, totally, there was so much I had to show her. I was terrified that she'd croak and I'd end up having to explain to the police and her massive grownup sons what I'd been doing with her.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It seems I'm late to the party...what'd I miss? I see Mark D indulging in fornication in lactation..very nice. Now I must read and serve commentude of the words of the 'Smacker!

This may get nasty..you may want to hide the children.

Bill Z Bub
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Well, we tried Mark, but he won't listen.
                    Oh, I listen alright. But I know what I like and have done just dandy for the past 30+ years without sticking my weenie in some chick's poop chute. Like I said, if you want to pack fudge, have at it.
                    "POOP"

Comment

You could always try it, y'know, the other way round.

Make sure you use plenty of lube and tell her to go steady. Start with a small plug before moving on to the TurboElephantAnalIntruderStrap-onofDoom.

Oh, and a nice fluffy pillow is good to bite down on.

Apparently.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Poop-chute sex is cool... just wear a rubber!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Are you a "Giver" or a "Taker"??????????

Oh yea thats where "fuck Toejam" comes from.

RSmacker has a tattoo of tities on his back, I'd bet
                          Last edited by john.w.lawson; 05-13-2009, 04:15 PM.
                          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

:ROTF:
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              that's how little lawyers are made!
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

I dated this red head during my college years. She couldn't get enough backdoor action and at the beginning it was cool, she had a nice rump and rosy hole.
                                After a while I got bored, I like frontal sex... flat on her back so I can play with the silky milkies, or her riding the bicho so I can see the fun bags bounce or even reverse cowgirl to see her backside.
                                To me, the pruny eye feels different than the clam, I like clam these days.

Backdoor action is IMHO overrated.
                                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                                X