Stinky pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    Well he talks plenty of poo, fantasises about poo, posts pics of poo, so I wouldn't be surprised if he eats poo too, prolly elephant poo
    dog shit he swears by
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by gotwtt View Post
      how spunk travels
      Indeed! Bunch of savage heathens in my family.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Rub tap handles

Steel is a catalyst and helps the soap to break down the odors more efficiently. It helps with fish, but I never tried it with piss.

So far I have learned:

- Brits enjoy sex
        - Latex masks have not only a fetishistic, but also a functional purpose
        - Woman also mark their territory
        - the thing Borat wears is called a Mankini.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Would that be monopoly money or scottish notes?
          Fuck, rumbled already.

OK, I'll write you a cheque then.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
            SSSOOOO you like to eat meat, you just want it to be alive right:think::ROTF:
            Yes indeedy. Alive alive-o, and wriggly too. Oh, and how Wilksy-Baby wriggles.........

Sorry to disappoint you WB, poo isn't really my cup of tea. I tell you what though - I'll do the poo-in', you do the chewin'.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Tell ya what Rslicker. you can do the give and recieve at the same time - go fuck yourself! Or go back to that dodgy swingers club and have one of those elephants sit on your face
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 05-17-2009, 10:27 AM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I did just that last night, my sweetheart little snugglebunny.

Wrangling snakes with a stick? Spearing wild boar? Shooting elephants with a bow and arrow? Child's play. Last night I took on Giant Haystacks in drag......and managed to keep wood. Beat that, you fucking amateurs!

All in all, a successful weekend's hunting for me. Four different women shagged, 1 Double penetration (erm, not my arse either), several bally good spankings, multiple facials and an invite to a private party next week.

I even indulged in a spot of abseiling -whilst backscuttling a young (or old) lady in the standing position, stick your left thumb up her arse. Then stick your right thumb up your own arse and imaging feeding the rope through as you descend the rock face. Married readers may want to try this, then come back and tell me if they managed to stop themselves laughing out loud whilst doing it. You have your mission......

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Whilst contemplating the dilemma of eating stinky pussy the other day (out loud, whilst on a crowded bus), an old biddy leaned over to me and gave me a tip. (I gave her a tip too, later on that night, fnarr fnarr)

I am now tooled up with packets of latex dams, in assorted flavours (oddly, they are all fruit flavours, not a single fish flavour amongst them). You just stretch it out, like one of Tina Turner's pissflaps, over the offending thing that you are going to lick - be it a sweaty, pissy, sardine flavoured snatch or a dirty, grimey, oily balloon knot, and then you can lick away. If you are lucky, you can pull it over your head like a little Sou'wester when the golden rain starts to flow and it smells like the bogs at Glastonbury.

I shall be out accosting some of the most minging buffalo-arsed trollops in town this weekend and trying out my new discovery. I shall report back........

I nearly broke her back

Comment

*LOL* haha..
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• When I saw this I thought of you. NSFW

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Jeffries is a dirty bastard
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X