Been reading....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been reading....

I am not a reader by nature....unless it some instructions for a project I am working on.

However, I just read " The color of Money ". I love the movie, I love the book..... both are completely different. Not even in the same ballpark. There was 2 whole lines taken from the book and used in the movie. Other than Fast Eddie Felson, there were no othere characters that were used in the movie. Its cool though, I just can't believe they got that far away from it. The best part is the cover of the book. It has a picture of a scene from the movie showing Vincent Lauria ( Tom Cruise ) at the table and Fast Eddie ( Paul Newman )in the background, and Vincent is not even mentioned in the book.

I also picked up Rudy Sarzo's "Off the Rails..." and Slash's book. Off the rails is a great read. Simply written and easy to follow along to. Haven't gotten into Slash's book yet.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I hate to read simply because it makes me sleepy. If I try to read in bed, I'll read the same page three times. However, I made a promise to myself last September that I'd read at least two books a month rather than watch the stupid shit that's invaded our TV networks.
    "POOP"

Comment

I recently read the Heroin Diaries, and it got me reading again. I used to read fishing books all the time. I'm currently reading What they don't teach you in Harvard business school by Mark McCormick and it's damn good.

Comment

Hell, I didn't even know you knew how to read......

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X