Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real hunting video may be offensive to wussies.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to come in here and kick all your fuggin' asses? I'm about to open a case of suggadick in this motherfugger!!

..damn, I would right now...but I gotta poop!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Who'd a thought that 35 seconds with Windows Paint would live forever?!
      LOL

That was my work, I must admit.

Also, the Loch Ness Monster was my work too (also in Windows Paint).

At the time, it seemed all in good fun.

I hope it still is.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

• spike he is a scot there very irritable
        "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

• He's over-sensitive and a hot head. He's pissed because I SAID he looked like Phil Collins, which by the way, he does. He's also got a burr under his saddle because of the Alvin the Chipmunk reference. And finally, he doesn't like POOP! So fuckin what!

"are we clear Alvin?"
          "POOP"

Comment

• I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Alright, who's the fuggen wise guy? Now what am I fuggen gonna do with all my hats. You thought they were tight before...... I guess now I am a rabbit-head. Just because a pic of me was photoshopped, that doesn't change who I am. Well, I better be hoppin' on along cuz they shoot rabbits around here. :ROTF:
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Rsmacker is gonna dig that pic! I just know it!
                "POOP"

Comment

• Nice to know we can make fun of our selfs every now and then! I know that SG can take it! Right,I posted stuff about you and you about me! Who cares,Well who cares that has a life! But shit talking about family thats pussfied! Hope everone enjoys it!

Cause the bitch with the bow is only a hour away, once she hears about a gaint rabbit that wears hats, my ass is a goner!:ROTF:
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Bwahahaha! :ROTF: Wabbit Season! :ROTF:
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Picture of my first wife. She grew up in Kansas and was a real "charmer."
                      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                        Who'd a thought that 35 seconds with Windows Paint would live forever?!
                        LOL

That was my work, I must admit.

Also, the Loch Ness Monster was my work too (also in Windows Paint).

At the time, it seemed all in good fun.

I hope it still is.

It is. I like you Spike, you're another guy I'd have a beer and a good laugh with.
                        SGs been nothing but a cunt to me, for no reason, for months. I ignored it but he came into this thread posting nothing towards the discussion, just snide shit about me again.
                        When someone only ever posts shit about you it gets kinda tiresome. Schoolboy bullying tactics from a grandfather?

I'd enjoy a few beers with anyone on here. Except SG. If he can stop trawling the net for photos to put "hilarious" captions under (no one ever seems to laugh though, I wonder why?) he can go wank himself to death over me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          check the classic Aussie horror flick, "Razorback" for a big deadly bastard of a pig.
                          Hands down the best movie ever made about a man eating pig

Comment

• "Phil's crying now"
                            Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 05-22-2009, 01:08 PM.
                            "POOP"

Comment

• The RONCO Scottish Hot Head Baseball Cap
                              "POOP"

Comment

• "who's Alvinbarre1?
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X