Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
    My mode of transportation:

Ooops, that's much too close to the VH logo..Eddie better not see those.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I LOVE that thing Bill! Just got my new Factory 5 propaganda kit today...still looking for an abandoned MK3 project that someone's wife is forcing him to get rid of cheap...

One question - any preference for what year Mustang to use as a donor? Might just back my way into one by buying the donor first, then get the kit later...
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
        I LOVE that thing Bill! Just got my new Factory 5 propaganda kit today...still looking for an abandoned MK3 project that someone's wife is forcing him to get rid of cheap...

One question - any preference for what year Mustang to use as a donor? Might just back my way into one by buying the donor first, then get the kit later...
        Thanks man..I'm gonna tell straight out..it is THE biggest "pussy magnet" on four wheels. I always let the cuties sit in it...because I'm nice

The original FFR Mk1 Roadster was based on the innovation of using running gear from a single modern donor vehicle, namely the high performance Mustangâ. The concept is so simple. If you have our base Mk3 kit and running gear parts from a 1987-2004 Mustang GT donor car, you already have all the parts you need to build and drive your car!

We chose to use Ford Mustang running gear for a number of reasons, but mostly because the Mustang has established itself as the performance bargain of the last two decades. The earlier Mustang 302 V-8 is the exact same block that powered the original vintage ACs and Fordâ GT-40’s to World Championships in the 60’s. Over a million Mustangs were built between 1987 and 2004 and the performance aftermarket for these parts is well established.

Over the years as we have refined our chassis kit. Today’s Mk3 version kit can use more Ford components, a wider variety of engines, drive-trains, and suspension choices, and also factory-new parts (instead of all donor Mustang parts).

I have an '88 5,0 in mine and it runs like a raped ape. Stick with 5.0, not a 4.6. You can go nuts with a 5.0..so many things availuable for it.
        Last edited by horns666; 05-20-2009, 08:45 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Closer to a Fear Factory logo to me!

I haven't had my car out much of late. Winters starting over here, one of my fave cruise times. Nice cool air that compresses nicely

Comment

This is one of my bro's bikes...it's pretty cool. His new one is nicer.

2003 Professionally built, ground up, hand crafted softtail (FATBOY STYLING). 2 years to build, 35 degree rake, performance works suspension, 96 CU IN ULTIMA EL-BRUTO, 7 gallon streched tanks,
            custom paint air brush art, pearl white base, SKULL THEME BIKE. THOUSANDS IN CHROME AND ONE OF A KIND GOODIES!!!! NO EXPENSE SPARED!!!! AWARD, TROPHY WINNER!!!!!!
            Only 7500 miles. MUST SEE....DRAWS A CROWD EVERY WHERE IT GOES!!!!!!

He's OBVIOUSLY selling this one..

Last edited by horns666; 06-02-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X