Home from Afghanistan, plus pics of my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, thank you for your service.

Secondly, that chlorine Charvie is just absolutely killer. Droolworthy.

Comment

Thanks for what you're doing and welcome home!

Killer group shot there too! The chlorine Charvel is most droolworthy!

Comment

That has to be one of the best chlorine finishes I've seen.

I hope you enjoy your break back home!
        Scott

Comment

Welcome home! What's the deal, 2 weeks leave, then back out for another 5 months? Never the less, my family and I really appreciate what you and your people do over there. "Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.' Oh, that Dinky makes me wanna pull out a canoe and go for cruise...amazing finish! Peace.
          Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Thank you all. I just restrung the Charvel with my preferred Ernie Ball's and it plays like absolute butter. The JB in the bridge isn't doing it for me, though...gonna switch it to a TB-6 later down the road.

MeanStreet is here...absolutely AWESOME work from Mitchel. Made my dream guitar and it actually plays and sounds better than the CS Dinky. He does great work and was extremely professional and friendly throughout the entire deal. Couldn't be happier and I'm looking forward to more business with him in the future.

I'm home until June 1st, then it's back over until we leave around January or so.

-David

Comment

Welcome home! It's damned refreshing to see so many JCF members supporting our men and women in the military!

Awesome guitar collection! I even like the hockey stick head stock on the Meanstreet even though when they first came out, my son said they look like a camel's dick. I wonder how he knows what a camel's dick looks like?
              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
              X