I Am Outta here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Outta here

......Friday morning. I am heading down to Washington DC for Rolling Thunder. I'll see you clowns when I get back on Monday. Hold down the fort.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Have fun.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
      ......Friday morning. I am heading down to Washington DC for Rolling Thunder. I'll see you clowns when I get back on Monday. Hold down the fort.
      Dude, my kid is going to DC tomorrow morning with his class. If you see a bunch of kids on a field trip just yell "Yo Vinny!!!"..you'll see him.

Have fun man!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Have fun! The Red River Rumble is June 5th and 6th here in Shreveport! PARTAY!
        "POOP"

Comment

Ah, I thought we were in for another "See you jerks later" kind of post. Apparently, everyone here's been too nice to you.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

I will hold my arms up in an ape-hanger stance and blow a big raspberry in your honor!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              Ah, I thought we were in for another "See you jerks later" kind of post. Apparently, everyone here's been too nice to you.
              I do believe one of those had the exact title this thread has. It's hilarious because they almost always come back.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Rolling Thunder is one of my favorite things to see around this area. We have a few custom bike shops near my house and they bring out the monsters for this run. Enjoy yourself.
                Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

and stay out!....

....until Monday.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I have some friends that are going to be there. I wanted to go too but it wasn't in the cards. Have fun and keep the handlebars up.
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

And no drinking,Scott.Right?.....................
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I was coming home from Richmond yesterday and saw what must have been 600 bikes streching for miles heading north on I-95. I'm sure they were all heading to RT. It was really something to see. Kinda reminded me of all those biker exploitation films from the 70s. Sure made me wish mine was fixed.
                        Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 05-23-2009, 07:39 AM.
                        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                        X