Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Asshole degrees today and my band rehearsed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my arse levels critical turn it down turn it down down
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Blazer, you don't need one of these:

You need some of these:

20" floor fan

High Velocity portable fan

Industrial-quality 30" pedestal fan

Or the larger 40-50" fans found in machine shops. They're about the size of a 4x12 cabinet.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Frankly, this might be more appropriate!
        "POOP"

Comment

we used to have these in the place were i used to work when summer came this should cool your room

"Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Oh, how about one of those portable air conditioners? The ones where the exhaust hose hangs out of a window.
            Scott

Comment

Those rock. $350-$500 though.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Swamp cooler is the way to go.....might get the gear you're using a little misted. Hell its shitty gear anyways you said. Geat a Swamp cooler.
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I think we scared Blazer off especially after I shaved my balls.

Comment

Hopefully he's making good use of his time by searching for a rehearsal room that has AC!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X