Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 movie lines in 200 seconds!

I thought this was cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUT0tweX1M

I can name almost all the movies, probably the years of release also.

Give it a try!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

"I'll have what she's having"

Whoever that fox at 1:48 is, she's pretty damn hot.
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post

Lauren Bacall of course, with Humphrey Bogart in "To Have And Have Not" another masterpiece by Howard Hawks... one of my fav. movies
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post
        Good call Endrik

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        Lauren Bacall of course, with Humphrey Bogart in "To Have And Have Not" another masterpiece by Howard Hawks... one of my fav. movies
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

well, I know more about 40's Hollywood than about today's Hollywood

I think it was her first movie ever, and she was so good in it, an instant star. A real dream team flick, it was based on Hemingway's work. Can't go wrong with Bogart/Bacall/Hawks/Hemingway. Kinda similar to Casablanca but funnier.

And yeah she was a real fox in the 40's and 50's, very cool and classy. By the way thanks to her, there's a term "Rat Pack"... that's how she called Bogie, Sinatra and the rest of the gang who were on a heavy bender.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
          X