Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Walking 3 Miles For NAMI

Hi Guys -

5 years ago my 21 year old nephew ended his life with a self inflicted gunshot wound after a very short battle with mental illness. If you've ever seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crow, that's similar to the life my nephew lived for 2 years, until he handled the situation in the best way he thought he could.

During and after his struggle, NAMI (National Association of the Mentally Ill) was there to support and educate my family and help my nephew. They are an extremely important organization for those effected with this illness.

Each year since my nephew's death, my family and I participate in a 3 mile fundraising walk for NAMI and I am doing my annual walk again this Sunday.

If you would like to make a donation, my family, myself and NAMI would be very appreciative. Here's a link to my personal walker donation page, you can securely make a donation by credit card if you feel you'd like to help.

http://www.nami.org/walkTemplate.cfm...walkerID=81555

Thanks for reading!

Matt
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 05-29-2009, 01:29 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Ok guys. Lets help support one of our biggest JCF supporters. I threw in $20.00 to help Matt reach his goals.. Pony up a few bucks and help out a good cause.

Comment

There you go, Matt. Have fun on Sunday.
      Last edited by DRM; 05-29-2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Wow.

THANK YOU guys!
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

bump for a good cause.

Comment

Working...
          X