Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I knew I should hang out more downtown.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew I should hang out more downtown.....

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...u4U1W0Aqw.cspx

Matt

Nice - hope no one claims it - if its drug money, I guess they can't.

BTW - I now get Syracuse channel 4 at my lake house - I've never seen so much coverage of lacrosse in my life - geez - I want my Utica channel back - I miss the automall commercials.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Looks like Loomis has made a claim to it. They only pay the poor people $8/hr, and they have to pack heat and get shot at.

Comment

why the fuck doesnt this ever happen to me?
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I found $50 once.

Comment

being the honest fuck that I am, I'd return it. If I knew it was drug or mob money I'd probably keep it
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

^
              I'd keep it anyway.

Then run as fast as I could.
              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

I found $122,000+, 70+ lbs of weed and a dead body once..that was one hell of a night.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I found $122,000+, 70+ lbs of weed and a dead body once..that was one hell of a night.
                  That doesn't count!
                  Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                  Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                    Looks like Loomis has made a claim to it. They only pay the poor people $8/hr, and they have to pack heat and get shot at.
                    My dad was the branch manager of the Loomis Fargo (when it was still called that...) here in Savannah. One night, after they had locked up, somebody tried to ram a truck through the garage entrance. They broke through the door, only to realize they had no way to get inside the vault. Hilton Head SWAT was at the scene in about 30 minutes. But only one person had the door key to bypass all the security locks...dad. So you have a squad of SWAT with HK MP5's and AR-15's and my dad up front with a 9mm SIG handgun opening the door.

Thread: hijacked. lol
                    -David

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Was it harder to hand over the cash or 70lb of weed? Er, I mean 65lb of weed...

:ROTF:
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Damn I hope I'm never tempted by anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X