Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It appears that people don't like Ed Roman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that people don't like Ed Roman...

...because I've seen discontent toward him in several threads... who is he and what did he do? I did a search, but it seems that I would have to sort through craploads of threads to MAYBE find the answer. I'm way too lazy for that.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

This is a newer thread about him:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93851

Not as detailed as the millions of others, but that should give you a rough idea of what that cock eye'd schmuck is all about.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Wow. Thanks.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

He has so much cool stuff on his site you almost would think about getting something, then you read threads like this and figure it would be less hastle to just wad your money up and stick up the butt of a dead skunk on the side of the road...
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

...there just so happens to be a dead skunk not too far from my house. Send me the money you'd send Ed and I'll see it goes right up that dead skunk's ass

Ask around the BC Rich forums (if the old timers from the old board are still there), and you'll hear tales of Ed posing as a BC Rich authorized Custom Shop builder (to take some of the load off the real shop, as GMW once did for Jackson) and making fakes that BC Rich was not aware of....until someone had to contact them about warranty work.

Also dig through the MusicMan forum to read about a Cease & Desist Ed received from MM about claiming his OLPs were better than real MMs.

Then of course he basically tried to steal my WarAngel design and use it for one of his thousands of different "production" lines.

The guy's a toad with no ethics.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

Then of course he basically tried to steal my WarAngel design and use it for one of his thousands of different "production" lines.
            What was the follow up to that? I remember you having a phone conversation with him where he said "he could and with Jacksons permission".
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
              ...because I've seen discontent toward him in several threads... who is he and what did he do? I did a search, but it seems that I would have to sort through craploads of threads to MAYBE find the answer. I'm way too lazy for that.
              Apparently, he drinks hard liquor at his stand at NAMM and smells like pee. That's what I've gathered.

Comment

I think we need an "ED ROMAN" sticky so everyone who gets screwed or has a question has a place to tell their stories - there are alot of stories.
                We should call the sticky something like " Screwed By the Leprechaun" or something similar......
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                  Apparently, he drinks hard liquor at his stand at NAMM and smells like pee. That's what I've gathered.
                  Yeah, that's the most memorable info that I gathered as well.
                  Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                  Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Working...
                  X