X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    She's probably got a muff like a welly-top
    Ha ha!

Well, I doubt the Stryper guy cares about that. He'll be too busy reading his bible to worry about something as sinful as a bit of sex.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

And I don't think Jesus needs hookers. He could get'em all for free, anyway.

She's just trying to get publicity for her book( she mentions something about an upcoming book in the text)

Oh, and,

she IS ugly.
      Last edited by Norton; 06-07-2009, 11:13 AM.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Jesus didn't care if a chick was a hooker or not, he was a hippie and loved all his poon equally
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Jesus DIDN'T like hookers. He was jealous of them because they got paid to get nailed.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Jesus DIDN'T like hookers. He was jealous of them because they got paid to get nailed.
            now that's fucking funny
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

:ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hookers for Christ ..........? it does sound a bit crazy.

BUT ....

Do any of you guys remember the "rock against drugs" program showing folks like ozzy saying "drugs are bad m'kay" that was right before or maybe right after he tried to choke the shit out of sharon, IIRC ratt had a spot and maybe poison or motley crue, bon jovi(and many others - come to think of it that may not have worked out so well(anyone remember cc deville laying on a police car and eating flowers?(best of luck to Oz and whats her name).

Fuck it if they're happy.

Plus I bet she knows all of those tricks that they talk about in deuce bigalow
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                    Do any of you guys remember the "rock against drugs" program

sadly that kind of stuff never works

Comment

"Rock against Drugs"..yeah, I remember that..

Ozzy of all people..he's a very happy guy!

Has anyone seen Ozzy angry..ever?
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hehehehehe

I'm a tad bored so ;

here's some spots of rock against drugs or RAD

Kiss - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8asrV_976gE
                        Belinda Carlyle(I think she was in the go-go's) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kutws_Wh9Ws
                        Vince Niel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKsL_...eature=related
                        Aimee Mann - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7eXsFdv8I

These are actually kind of hard to find, I'm giving up on ozzy - but I'm positive he and many others did these commercials!

Damn that was all kinds of 80's
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

"Rock Against Drugs" LOL

Sam Kinison said it best.....Rock created drugs Man!

Comment

Rock against drugs is like saying Christians against Christ.

Now, as for this marriage. uh........sure she is hot, but uh.......she was a hooker. I mean, I know some guys have chicks that have a "history" and have banged some dudes, but a hooker is an entirely different league. most of them do up to 10 -15 tricks a day, X 11 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! No thanks. I'll Pass.

I dont care if she found Jesus, Waldo, Carmen Sandiego, or Sesame Street...... I am not going to tag a hooker. I would be afraid of catching Cooties.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post

ooofah!!! That reminds me when I was young, we used to say in 3rd grade that the 4 letters at the the top of the crucifix-"I N R I" (which really stands for King of the Jews in reality)
                              actually meant- "I'm nailed right in" Catholic school joke there.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                ooofah!!! That reminds me when I was young, we used to say in 3rd grade that the 4 letters at the the top of the crucifix-"I N R I" (which really stands for King of the Jews in reality)
                                actually meant- "I'm nailed right in" Catholic school joke there.
                                Jesus of nazareth, King of the Jews.... = I N R I

Comment

Working...
                                X