Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When life gives you lemons ...

Mix them with vodka!!!!

So I've been forced onto 3rd shift in the guise of a BS promotion, therefore putting my current band project on hold.
    However drinking in the morning is an interesting change of pace and the families still sleeping when I get in - having a detached garage (somewhat soundproofed) is a great advantage. Yesterday I even broke out the metronome (gasp) and ran through an hour or so of exercises and scales, depending on how long I'm trapped on this shift - I may even figure out how to get satisfactory home recordings as well as expanding my cover list and writing more originals.

So even when things look pretty crappy, there may be a positive spin or at least a small amount of enjoyment that can be found!!!

Cheers

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

I was put on Day Shift a couple of years ago for about 2 weeks for a safety-thing. I saw absolutely no upside to it; it was lemon-coated lemons wrapped in lemons and dipped in lemons, with extra lemon

Unless you count the opportunities I had to get myself fired for treating stupid people like the morons they are
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I dig lemons.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
      X