page and plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page and plant

u know iam sittin here listening to the page and plant cd "unledded" i havent listened to it for a while now as iam going through a richie blackmore music phase and ive relised its really @uckin amazin especially no quarter, jimmy just rocks!!
    Dk2 pro in black
    Marshall jcm900 4502dr
    Marshall vs200 avt100
    and diamonds and rust.....

Yes, Pagey is among the best! I started playing guitar after hearing Led Zep, the greatest Rock band that ever was!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yeah, they are the top couple in rock, Page and Plant. Lots of more proficient musicians but they have the magic like nobody else!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Agreed...Zep is some sort of voodoo magic that can't be gotten any other way but to sell your soal to the Devil himself...I mean that is the only way to get that good right?.....That or practice real hard........Who has time to practice?....
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

You can practice till the cows come home. The is no technique I know of to make you write riff after riff after riff like Page did.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
            You can practice till the cows come home. The is no technique I know of to make you write riff after riff after riff like Page did.
            Sure there is.

Just practice taking lots n lots n lots of drugs. You get wicked creative. Or wicked burned out/wicked dead.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yeah practice, and ya know the sell your soal thing....
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
              X