The Dog Days of Summer MLB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dog Days of Summer MLB thread

If you told me that the Yankees would lose the first 8 games to the Red Sox and still only be behind by two games, I sign up for that any day of the year. last night was a bad one to give back, but they'll be fine.
    Wang must get stronger and get back to the pitcher he was before. If that happens, I like the Yankees chances. Joba does not belong in the pen. Hughes is pitching well, and Teixeira along with Raul Ibanez in Philly are proving to be the best off season pickups of the year.

Rupert,
    I still think the Pirates have a shot at winning 80 games this tear.

A.L. East-Toughest division in baseball. If your E.R.A. is under 5, you're kicking ass if you're a pitcher in that division-lol
    (Roy Halliday on a roll)

A.L. Central-Tigers-Twins race, White Sox possibly too.
    (Greinke on K.C. is awesome, hats off.)

A.L. West-So far Texas is playing well, do they have the pitching to stay on top? Mariners at 500 is surprising right now. Angels may still be the team to beat, hope I'm wrong.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The National League-
    who cares-lol
    Naaaah just joshin, kind of..............
    1-If the Phillies had just a little more starting pitching, they'd repeat for sure, but they are still winning with their awesome lineup anyway, but sometimes that can bite you in the ass, just ask the Yankees.

2-The brew Crew and cards will fight it out. Cubs underachieving so far.

3-The Dodgers. and that's it.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

what a beautiful greasy buzzard win over the Mets-lol lol lol
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am I alone in this campaign? I don't care, I'll do it by myself-lol

Comment

Phils lost a heartbreaker last night, they tied in the 9'th only to blow it because Romero is still rusty w/o his "special vitamins". We also just put Ayers on the DL in adition to Lidge. At least Ayers was doing his doody.
        Unbelievable how the Mets lost that game .... hehehe !
        Today more Golf, Wie, Daly; tonight ... another game with pippy longstockings ...
        Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          what a beautiful greasy buzzard win over the Mets-lol lol lol
          yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH....... I loved it. My son is a huge Met fan, so I congratulated him on his team playing a good 26 out game. I was waiting for him to congratulate me on a terrific 1 out game (the final out), but I never got it. :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

just missed a walk off home run by inches in that game as well in extra innings. in regards to the phillies.
            Yo Donnie Baseball!!! I called you a liar in the what do you do for a living thread-lol

Comment

Maine's on the DL, looking for the yankees to pound the mets today. Santana tomorrow. Yanks have done fairly well against Johan in the past, moreso when he was on the twins.

Comment

just missed a walk off home run by inches in that game as well in extra innings. in regards to the phillies.
                Yo Donnie Baseball!!! I called you a liar in the what do you do for a living thread-lol
                Yoooooooooooooo. I'm a sailor, I'm suppose to lie....

Headin to a pirate party so, I'll miss the Yankee-Met game today. Gotta drag my acoustic along and play "drunken sailor" songs. .....and I do have experience in that field.........argggggg (and Barcardi)..
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

National League...who cares? LOL I couldn't have said it better myself

The Rangers could do some damage but waiting for the tired to fall off, they always do. Thye struggle with consistency in they can be streaky...win 7-8 in row, lose 8 in a row ;0 Hell I'll be happy with just winning 2 out o 3

The Tigers are my primary team but I'm sure they'll find a way to underachieve and dissapoint, always do.....
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

2 out of 3 is the name of the game. if you do that you win 106 ball games.

Comment

I like pussy!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        I like pussy!
                        What team is he on ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          National League...who cares? LOL I couldn't have said it better myself
                          I know what crawled up your ass and died ... a Penguin. Rude Fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            I like pussy!
                            You like the mets Billy?

Comment

You like the mets Billy?
                              No Tommy, I don't like sports...wait, pussy is a sport!

Da Poooooooon..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X