Clear All

• game over. 3-2 twinklers. sorry shawnny boy but i gotta post this
    after Nathan got the job done after that homerun in Detroit-

game 2 gonna be interesting, ooooohhh-weeeeeeee
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• wow sounds like an exciting game 1!

Comment

• fukkin back to back wild pitches by Lyon in the 10th. Mistakes always come back to bite you in the ass.

Twins are 1 game back now, Detroit has to take the twlight game...
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• 3-0 lead for Verlander. Forget it.

Comment

• Dropped one, won one..it was a wash.

Comment

• Verlander was on until he got bored with a 5-0 lead lol. Still 2 games up with a magic number of 4. Tigers need to take the next two ahainst the Twins and wrap that sukkah up....
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Wow, Tigers hang on in Game 2. They got the control; just need the sweep of the remaining games with the Twinkies.

AJ looked great again for the Yankees last night. That's 3 good games in a row for him. Hopefully he's back on track.

Comment

• The pitching favors the twins though, this thing is not over. As much as I hate Carl Pavano for pitching well every where else he played except while on the Yankees, he has been good against the Tigers lately, and Porcello and verlander are done, today is the whole season after that split yesterday.
                  Another walk off win in the bronx.
                  Chuck Knoblauch arrested for beating his wife yesterday. Booze and Xanax said to be in the mix. Usually the X-bombers make people much more tolerable, I don't know.

Comment

• agreed on the pitching, at least for today. Bonnie is not a starter, they'll have to win with their bats tonight (on ESPN) At least with Verlander goin 8 last night the bullpen is fresh...lol
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Well, the good thing for the tigers is that the Twins have to win both or forget it. Twins can't ask Chicago to try and sweep the Tigers, it's just not gonna happen. Sure it could, but you gotta do your own work. tigers are in the drivers seat, I loathe Carl Pavano. The guy was too busy baking pizzas out there on the mound for the Yankees, when he wasn't constantly sidelined with injuries. there was a well spent 40 million dollars. Gadzooks.

Comment

• Yeah, Pavano is a friggin' moron. I think the thing that rankles us Yankees fans is the guy never even acknowledged that his stint was a disappointment. As far as I'm concerned he's a theif who robbed the Yankees of their money. Especially when he got in that car accident in FL, then tried to hide it from the team.

Tigers leading in the 5th...Boston getting SPANKED again.

Comment

• 2-2 tie, and the lead now goes back to the Tigers, 4-2 now.
                          Joba didn't look so hot tonight JK. What the fukk are they doing with the guy?
                          Not his fault, all of it at least.

Comment

• I cannot for the life of me understand the stupidity in the Yankees building Joba back up to 100 pitches for one game and then put him back in the pen for 2 weeks, then have him start game 4 of the ALCS which will be about 3 weeks from now?
                            If they get that far.

Comment

• 7-2 Tigers. Sun going down on the Twinkies, not to mention they have to face Greinke on Saturday, so even if they win tomorrow it's a stretch. 9 more outs for the Tigers and they win today pushing it to three. Tick tock, tick tock.........
                              Braves are down 5-0, and colorado is winning, they could be done today as well.

Comment

• The Joba rules are a mystery to me as well. I know they were way ahead of their limit for him after his last start so maybe they felt like they could give him more leash tonight. It's mental with this kid though. If it's not a HUGE game he's not into it. He tries to nibble at the corners and not go right after the hitters.

Comment

Working...
                                X